• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reds v British and Irish Lions (08/06/13)

Farrell just giving everyone in the stadium nightmares quickly.

Some try. Beautiful block on Cuthbert to help it on its way too.

Brilliant solo try although Cuthbert was taken out...but would he have made the tackle?

Great try......would I be wrong in wondering whether the kick to him was not the most sensible idea just because it was the Oik who kicked it?

he just sliced the Lions defense right there...he can say that much to his grand children some day.

Reds look damn well prepared for this test...very confident on many if not all sectors of the game.

Brilliant solo try although Cuthbert was taken out...but would he have made the tackle?

Great try......would I be wrong in wondering whether the kick to him was not the most sensible idea just because it was the Oik who kicked it?

'Taken out' is a bit of an exaggeration ;)

What ?:!!!! Such a dumb kick, that was 100% a try how did they miss thaaat ?!!

Way too much on it from Davies.

Anyone see what's wrong with Tuilagi. Interesting that North goes centre and Bowe stays on the wing.

Just incase people didn't know from the 6 nations....Farrell is ****e

I don't much like him, but this looks one of his more effective games for a while. Howley seems to be coaxing a running game out of him.

edit: That said, we're not really defending well enough, and we're not putting away opportunities. Breakdown, not so good. If it wasn't for the set piece I'd be worried about the result of this game. Really worried that is, opposed to normal worried.

Latest posts