• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 14

I am going out on a limb and think we might just scrap a win tonight. Terrible form but Launchbury back is massive for us. Also Alfie is back with some bleached blonde locks so that will be fun.

Wasps by 3
Bath by 7
Quins by 9
Exeter by 12
Saints by 3 ( ;) )
Sale by 5

TN-Twitter-2-1455x818.jpg

Not feeling confident about this one at all, we always go to pots when there's alot of changes

Harsh on Quirke to drop out, most fans were calling on him to start
Good to see Neild back,
Interested to see how Harper gets on at senior level - hopefully follow's Rodd's steps and takes to it like a duck to water

1616156809443.png

Bath Rugby | 15 Tom de Glanville, 14 Ruaridh McConnochie, 13 Jonathan Joseph, 12 Max Clark, 11 Will Muir, 10 Rhys Priestland, 9 Ben Spencer; 1 Juan Schoeman, 2 Tom Dunn, 3 Henry Thomas, 4 Josh McNally (C), 5 Elliott Stooke, 6 Miles Reid, 7 Sam Underhill, 8 Zach Mercer.

Replacements | 16 Jack Walker, 17 Arthur Cordwell, 18 Christian Judge, 19 Tom Ellis, 20 Ethan Staddon, 21 Will Chudley, 22 Orlando Bailey, 23 Joe Cokanasiga.

Bit scary that we have so many Academy players in the squad but exciting to see them also. Gives them a chance to play with no fear of relegation. I think looking at the Bath squad this will be a massive ask for us but a worthwhile experience

View attachment 9992

Bath Rugby | 15 Tom de Glanville, 14 Ruaridh McConnochie, 13 Jonathan Joseph, 12 Max Clark, 11 Will Muir, 10 Rhys Priestland, 9 Ben Spencer; 1 Juan Schoeman, 2 Tom Dunn, 3 Henry Thomas, 4 Josh McNally (C), 5 Elliott Stooke, 6 Miles Reid, 7 Sam Underhill, 8 Zach Mercer.

Replacements | 16 Jack Walker, 17 Arthur Cordwell, 18 Christian Judge, 19 Tom Ellis, 20 Ethan Staddon, 21 Will Chudley, 22 Orlando Bailey, 23 Joe Cokanasiga.

Bit scary that we have so many Academy players in the squad but exciting to see them also. Gives them a chance to play with no fear of relegation. I think looking at the Bath squad this will be a massive ask for us but a worthwhile experience
Yay - we finally get to see what Bailey's all about, let's hope he doesn't look out of place, even if he only gets 5 minutes (and let's hope he gets a good 15-20)
My principal prediction is shenanigans on Thomas' side of the scrum

I get annoyed at Worcester claiming Humphreys is a academy product.
Dude was at Tigers till he was 20.

Having seen tigers throw inexperienced players all at once together I wonder if Worcester would've been better giving Finn Smith some more experience around him for his first start.

Serious citation probably coming Newcastle's way. That looked very much like a gouge. Not sure which player it was on Bassett.

Schalk Burger mk 2

I thought maybe he'd caught one in the scramble for the ball or something but that looked blatant as hell - mad that the TMO didn't see it. Guessing that too much time had gone past by the time BT showed it

It's Wasps the officials are only interested in pinging them off the park, Wasps get repeadily pinged at the ruck yet Newcastle are allowed to illegally slow the ball down and force the kick nothing to see see here.

Feel like this is a bit of justice considering Newcastle should be down to 14.

How did Newcastle get away with blatantly throwing the ball away over the hoardings?

Latest posts