• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 19

Bristol getting a lot of leeway with the number of penalties before the threat of a card.

Having said that saints must be one of the worst sides at finishing once they get into the 22.

Agreed, Bristol really should have had a card. So demoralising for Saints, nothing for all that effort.

Down to 14... vs a team that was finding gaps for fun in the first half...this could be fun

Northampton 8 has been impressive in the games I've seen him in.

There we go. Don't see saints getting 11 points in 20 minutes for LBP, but you never know.

Yeah...definitely no LBP. This could get very ugly with 13 mins to go.

Anyone see Pat Lam interview after the game kicking off the S piutau gets the same ban as Kitchener when all he did was defend himself. He actually made some good points

We've outgrown the era of the many locks
Now we're onto the many opensides

6. Willis
7. Underhill
8. Curry

12. Earl

20. Curry

All your breakdowns are belong to us
I need someone to modify that "the age of human is over, the time if the orc is here" but with locks, flankers and Underhill's head.

Anyone see Pat Lam interview after the game kicking off the S piutau gets the same ban as Kitchener when all he did was defend himself. He actually made some good points
Didn't Piutau throw the first punch?
(Genuine question - didn't see the game nor any replays, but that's what everything I've seen online about the incident said)

(Genuine question - didn't see the game nor any replays, but that's what everything I've seen online about the incident said)
Not looked close enough to determine as i havnt watched it after his interview so not sure.

Genuine question should someone be able defend themselves (as in common law) if they are attacked and escape punishment.

If someone attacked me in the street and i defended myself they get in trouble and i dont(put in very simple terms) but on a rugby pitch the same situation and we both get the same ban. Is that fair? What if i dont fight back and get a broken jaw and am out for longer than the guy that punch me because he got 3 weeks for no previous incidents.

Listen to the interview see what you think to his points

It came across (to me) as a bit of a whiny, moany, whinge.

Apparently Kitchener also told Barnes to do one haha

Would surprise me if we didn't get 5 tonight vs Leicester but does put into question our team for Bears at weekend.

I wouldn't necessarily say so. It's a strong side for tonight's game but there's still some rotation there and a few on the bench such as Jack Willis and Cruse, who I'd expect to see starting against Bristol.

Bristol will need to do more rotation given they pretty much played their first XV twice on the trot.

Latest posts