• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Cup 19/20

PRCFINAL_TeamNews_TwitterFB-1024x576.jpg

My word

Pretty much. We've more or less done the same minus our injured players but I don't know why we've given Sinckler the week off when we've got a chance of winning something and probably won't be playing again for a good while.

Pretty much. We've more or less done the same minus our injured players but I don't know why we've given Sinckler the week off when we've got a chance of winning something and probably won't be playing again for a good while.
Doubt you've got a choice - EPS has mandatory stand downs when you've hit a certain amount of game time

Doubt you've got a choice - EPS has mandatory stand downs when you've hit a certain amount of game time
They'll have a choice. I suspect they decided that, despite being a final, the league is more important, so rest him now, but have him available for bigger matches later.
Assuming that the rest of the season actually takes place (it shouldn't, there's a time and a place to play behind closed doors, but... This is the least interesting season ever in terms of who the winner and relegated teams are)

If that's the case, why is Wilson available?

Yeah - my original point was why choose this week as a 'rest week' when there's a very good chance you won't be playing much in the next wee while.

The only match that matters this weekend

PRCFinal_TeamNews_TwitterFB-1-1024x612.jpg

Harlequins Starting XV
1. Santiago Garcia Botta (21)
2. Scott Baldwin (17)
3. Simon Kerrod (25)
4. Dino Lamb (31)
5. Stephan Lewies (19) - vice captain
6. Chris Robshaw (297) - Captain
7. Will Evans (18)
8. James Chisholm (95)
9. Danny Care (280)
10. Marcus Smith (84)
11. Aaron Morris (50)
12. Luke Northmore (7)
13. Joe Marchant (90)
14. Nathan Earle (28)
15. Mike Brown (332)

Game Changers
16. Elia Elia (52)
17. Marc Thomas (3)
18. Wilco Louw (1)
19. Glen Young (17)
20. Alex Dombrandt (49) - vice captain
21. Martin Landajo (19)
22. Andre Esterhuizen (2)
23. James Lang (65)

Had completely forgetten about the Prem Cup, should be a good watch

A very Premier Cup standard final

Two sides playing poorly and a referee having an absolute shocker to both sides

Reffing awful.

Think we got well and truly screwed over that Evans penalty tho
100%, but then you got a try (well, the field position to get the try) from that BS reversal earlier so probably evened out

That was a shocking performance from us, though - Langdon the only shining light, can't remember the last time we went 80 without losing a lineout (oh wait, I can, it was the last time he played the 80)

100%, but then you got a try (well, the field position to get the try) from that BS reversal earlier so probably evened out

That was a shocking performance from us, though - Langdon the only shining light, can't remember the last time we went 80 without losing a lineout (oh wait, I can, it was the last time he played the 80)
That's true. Heartbreaking for him tho, he actually looked like he was crying when the camera cut to him in the 78th.

Genuinely nice to see us look up for it for 78 minutes today tho, not seen that in a while.

Latest posts