• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Cup 19/20

24 - 0 to 24 - 26 is pretty hilarious
Forgot it was on but damn one hell of a comeback. That must be devastating...24 points to 0 in 20 min then lose the game....thats England level switching off right there!

24 - 0 to 24 - 26 is pretty hilarious
WTF happened?

Bris team vs Exe;

EGgMrHdXkAYAsqa

Batley's normally a lock isn't he? I'm assuming they're looking at him or Hawkins going in to the second row with Hamilton as the 6/8 sub.

Forgot it was on but damn one hell of a comeback. That must be devastating...24 points to 0 in 20 min then lose the game....thats England level switching off right there!

I watched about 60mins of it. Looked like Gloucester were going to wallop Bath in the first 25mins. Some of it was nice play from the Gloucester backs, some was woeful defending from Bath (the third try was particularly comical with Merigan still looking completely the wrong way for a good few seconds after Chapman waltzed passed him unopposed).

Bath's pack then got hold of the game. They were dominating the set piece and simply out-muscled the Gloucester 3rd choice pack. No idea why Ackermann neglected to bring on VRR or JFR who might have made a difference.

Randall at 20? 4/4 split? Dont see that everyday?
Nope, you don't... very experimental side obviously meant to give the youngsters and newcomers a run out vs as strong a side as Chiefs can field. Good experience.

Batley's normally a lock isn't he? I'm assuming they're looking at him or Hawkins going in to the second row with Hamilton as the 6/8 sub.
Bats is a lock indeed, or was? Joyce started at 6 last game as well off the top of my head which he's never done before either.

Haven't seen the match myself yet but heard we got a bit of a schooling so sadly as expected. Someone on our forum said Mads didn't have a good game and might be dropping to 3rd choice if pre-season form continues. That surprised me.

I think they should keep this format, no warm ups, prem rugby cup as warm ups start it when the warm ups would have and then the prem. Prem cup fixtures that would have been mid season arnt there just prem. That way the mandatory break in the middle doesn't extend the season, or add in more rest weeks.

Forgot this was even happening till half 12. Ibitoye looking great and linking well sith Dombrandt who obv got a try. Can see chiefs coming back later in the game.

Semi Kunatani in the backline. Hope they dont lose anymore. Although olympic 7s player so prob can do a job.

Classic chiefs try.

Jordan poole looks decent couple of errors but taking his chance here

Semi Kunatani in the backline. Hope they dont lose anymore. Although olympic 7s player so prob can do a job.

Classic chiefs try.

Jordan poole looks decent couple of errors but taking his chance here
Poole's always looked solid whenever I've seen him. He's not going to challenge LCD but I expect he'll leapfrog Yeandle in the next season or two.

4 man Caterpillar....and still box kick was too long

Well that ended well. Oh well fighting on europe and orem front. And sarries will go all out in the final and win it soo no point.

Meh, we already beat their seconds with our seconds in the pools - might as well secure the win and go into the final in similar position as Quin

The irony of Saracens fans complaining about the spirit of the comp is just delicious, as well

That said: I've always preferred putting out academy guys in the LV=. Suppose we've got 3 on the bench, and 5 away with the u20s though.
Plus Wilson and Akker coming back from injury so haven't played in a while (Wilson not played in an age).

I see that the Sale first XV will be facing Saracens' C team tomorrow night.
I know they are missing their big stars but seriously have they no inbetween players anymore? Its a shame really we didnt Quins 1st vs sharks 1st team and Chiefs 3rd vs Sarries 3rd team.

Both joel and john Kpoku in the 23

Apparently Lood making his debut this Friday, and Faf due back too <3

Can't wait to watch this on a crappy stream on my phone at 3am in my hotel

Latest posts