• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 24/25 - Round 3

That's a try all day, for me

But I don't pretend to know the scoring rules anymore after LCDs try was scrubbed off last season when he lost control but regathered before it touched the floor, or anyone else

Surely this time!
Surely, with Ibitoye's chase, they're all onside, despite Nick Mulins

What a line, that is ridiculous
Did he have control over the line though? đź‘€ (jk)

Shocking from Ibitoye, would struggle to call it an arms tackle, he just vaguely grabbed at his shirt

That's a try all day, for me

But I don't pretend to know the scoring rules anymore after LCDs try was scrubbed off last season when he lost control but regathered before it touched the floor, or anyone else
Apparently, because he lost control forwards, it's a knock on - even without any separation.
Which still seems odd, as he lost control because of the foot, so it seems more of a rip than a knock-on. But hey. It is what it is

Oh, and dammit! That was well worked

And that's why we don't want back-3 players getting involved in mauls.

I'll be honest, I do t see him entering the maul at all there - may easily have been off-camera

When were you allowed to have your forearms flat on the ground beyond the ball, and still be awarded the steal?

Bath really needing a talking to at HT, and some reinforcements from the bench.
We could do with Brizzle feeling a little complacent and switching off as well - which I don't see happening.

Well I did think that in the 'Bristanbul' SF a few years ago and we all know what happened then. Big lead but Bath are probably good enough to claw that back I reckon.

I didn't realise Gabriel Ogre was such a good player. Flatman says England are stacked for hookers which is why Ogre doesn't get a sniff for England. Im not sure about that.

Right arm or right knee?
Or is my beer and bias talking?

Though if it means the yellow gets shown, I'll take the disallow.

ETA: must be my beer and bias, as yet again, I'm not seeing it

I didn't realise Gabriel Ogre was such a good player. Flatman says England are stacked for hookers which is why Ogre doesn't get a sniff for England. Im not sure about that.
He's been in camp, so they've had a look at him
It's tough when you're playing the same position as the captain and there's already a relatively established 2nd choice (and now a very experienced player available again in LCD)

That defensive set took a lot out of Bristol, they look shattered and don't have the firepower on the bench to replenish it

Latest posts