• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2024/25: Round 3

Strong team. Ross Byrne is dusht, hard to imagine he'd be there if Prendo wasn't in SA.

He will be there come Europe. Cullen will back him. For some lads though the writing is on wall.

RG Snyman is huge for ye and will be massive and think himself and McCarthy start the big games if fit. Ryan will be interesting to see. For big games his role for Ireland and Leinster will be impact off the bench.

Some signs of improvement from Scarlets tonight, they played well in parts. But they're their own worst enemy at times too.

Horror start with Ioan Nicolas (why did they keep such a mediocre player, but let Conbeer leave!) handing Conacht a try. Then right at the end, after lots of great defending and forcing themselves into the lead, the replacement hooker blatantly, and unnecessarily, has about 3 goes at the ruck and gives away the losing penalty for hands in the ruck!

Costellow spilling the ball under no pressure afterwards to prevent a last throw of the dice for the Scarlets was just so predictable!

Something needs to change over there! Maybe they just need to grind out a few wins to relieve pressure and build some confidence; but I'm wholly unimpressed with Peel as a head coach. He bums me out every time he speaks, guy never had much charisma! I think he's in over his head tbh.

48-0 at half time for the Lions vs Edinburgh. They're looking really formidable at the start of this season, which is so impressive given the more limited resources they have vs other unions.

Benetton floodong passing channels and not engaging Byrne at all.since he's come on. His lack of athleticism just doesn't cut it for a team that wants to play rugby.

Doubt it'll be a conversation much longer because he should be comfortably 3rd choice.

I'm so confused about how Dewi Lake gets away with his throwing motion.

Latest posts