• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Predictions based on AI's.

Never said you were,
I was replying to whoever it was I quoted, asking what EJ should have said.
Anything an England coach says that's positive will be spun as arrogance, so unless he comes out and slags off England he'll get criticism.

Apologies, misunderstanding!

Edit: previous post removed to hopefully avoid Armageddon.

Last edited:
Yep, it's ridiculous and its petty to make these comments in the press, and it usually blows up in the face of people who say it. Good sides don't need to **** talk the opposition, they just beat them with class in the preperation and then with a stick on the pitch. I know people are quicker to jump on English players for any discrepancy, and people especially dislike this team because they have a bit of a mean streak, but most good teams do. I certainly like tough teams with tough players. With the exception Jones who I think is a dislike-able guy who's abrasiveness probably suits this side very well (not half as bad as Cheika bear in mind so I think he was justified in what he said on tour in Oz) and Hartley who I think needs to sort himself out a bit, I have a lot of time for England and their players, especially Nowell and Itoje who are among my favorite non Irish players.
Who cares about what the opposition say when you're winning. Everyone wants to take a pop at the winners because of an inferiority complex. When people were calling the Irish whiners I just popped a stalk, thought "petty *****" and moved on with it.

True but as I'm a mere keyboard warrior I shall let it wind me up so I have something to rant about. Anyway it is true, there is a pretty positive correlation between the amount of crap teams say about England before we play them and our chances of beating them.

Yep, it's ridiculous and its petty to make these comments in the press, and it usually blows up in the face of people who say it. Good sides don't need to **** talk the opposition, they just beat them with class in the preperation and then with a stick on the pitch. I know people are quicker to jump on English players for any discrepancy, and people especially dislike this team because they have a bit of a mean streak, but most good teams do. I certainly like tough teams with tough players. With the exception Jones who I think is a dislike-able guy who's abrasiveness probably suits this side very well (not half as bad as Cheika bear in mind so I think he was justified in what he said on tour in Oz) and Hartley who I think needs to sort himself out a bit, I have a lot of time for England and their players, especially Nowell and Itoje who are among my favorite non Irish players.
Who cares about what the opposition say when you're winning. Everyone wants to take a pop at the winners because of an inferiority complex. When people were calling the Irish whiners I just popped a stalk, thought "petty *****" and moved on with it.

Stop rationalising it ! How am I supposed to call Telfer an idiot and complain that all celts are against us if you agree ! Haha

An Irishman sticking up for the English in February, what the hell is going on here?!

It's called trying to get the moral high ground, now just take the compliment you shower of colonising ********. #Englisharrogance

It's called trying to get the moral high ground, now just take the compliment you shower of colonising ********. #Englisharrogance

Taking the moral high ground is the one thing the Irish are better than us at.

not sure why some feel the English are arrogant either TBH...

Not sure about that, do the Irish even know what a shower is?

It's an abbreviation of shower o' shoit, they understand it's a description of their rugby team as soon as you explain what "abbreviation" means

G'way you BTEC swines, I own you. If I slapped Michael Cheika across the face you'd give me an OBE and replace the statue of Cromwell outside Westminster with one of me smoking a joint with Terry Wogan.

Being a Leinster fan I guess you do hold Cheika in high regard if it wasn't for him Dubliners would never have know there was a club in Dublin.

Hey don't say that Munster lost 1000s of fans when they realised there was a team in blue
In 06 they were the home team in Lansdowne Rd and still sent 60% of tickets to Munster and nicely solf half their own to Munster.

Being a Leinster fan I guess you do hold Cheika in high regard if it wasn't for him Dubliners would never have know there was a club in Dublin.

True enough for the most part. I want to get one of these shirts and refuse to talk to anyone who doesn't know Matt Williams, Nathan Spooner, David Holwell or Brian O'Meara
extra_rugby_shirt_888_1.jpg

If you don't remember us at Donneybrook you don't deserve us in Twickenham, The Millenium or Murrayfield...

Latest posts