• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Predictions based on AI's.

I guess everybody is right with their predictions until proven wrong :D

I'd be interested to know what in the last 6 months or so has made you think that Wales will finish above England and Ireland other the being a blinded nationalist .....

Who said the 6 nations is decided on the last 6 months?

Wales being **** in the autumn and good in the spring is not exactly unheard of.

Comments from Jim Telfer are bound to be well received here :D
"If you ever think about wanting separation from England just sit 10 minutes in Twickenham and listen to them.

They think they're superior and a lot of them will come from the south-east, bags of money and bags of this and bags of that. They don't appreciate the other team."

"In France, they boo the other team, in Argentina they boo the other team, in England, it's just disdain - "Why are we playing these plebs?"

I don't like Twickenham; a concrete jungle, nothing attractive about it at all."

"Eddie Jones doesn't want to beat teams, he wants to demolish them, which I find a bit disappointing.

The way he speaks, it's a bit like Donald Trump. He wants to be the big man, you know?

His goal is to win the World Cup in 2019 and so far it's gone well, but I think he could be a little more circumspect, show a bit more respect for the opposition.

He doesn't seem to show much respect and it could come back to bite him."

Oh yes folks it's around that time again. Let the bloodbath begin

God people go off at such tangents on these threads.

45683458.jpg

Just seen VC's table. I've seen more coherent things scrawled in **** on the walls of a prison cell. Where on earth will France be getting this form from.

So your an ex con are you

- - - Updated - - -

"If you ever think about wanting separation from England just sit 10 minutes in Twickenham and listen to them.

They think they're superior and a lot of them will come from the south-east, bags of money and bags of this and bags of that. They don't appreciate the other team."

"In France, they boo the other team, in Argentina they boo the other team, in England, it's just disdain - "Why are we playing these plebs?"

I don't like Twickenham; a concrete jungle, nothing attractive about it at all."

"Eddie Jones doesn't want to beat teams, he wants to demolish them, which I find a bit disappointing.

The way he speaks, it's a bit like Donald Trump. He wants to be the big man, you know?

His goal is to win the World Cup in 2019 and so far it's gone well, but I think he could be a little more circumspect, show a bit more respect for the opposition.

He doesn't seem to show much respect and it could come back to bite him."

Oh yes folks it's around that time again. Let the bloodbath begin

Jim Telfer what a man, they say the truth hurts and he certainly speaks the truth

I wonder how he can actually say what he does and not think he sounds like a grade A pillock. Eddie Jones wants to be the best in the world and demolish the opposition!? How dare he! He should aim for glorious mediocrity like Scotland!

And as if any more evidence was needed, VC agrees with him.

Or, you know, you can aim to the best in the world but be respectful about it. I'm pretty sure most rugby fans have complained about a lack of respect from opposing coaches before.

Personally I think he's absolutely right except for the fact I don't care Jones is a motormouth. Seems to work, sad to say, and I'm happy to take anything that works.

Why is wanting to demolish sides a bad thing :huh:
Who goes into a game thinking "God I really hope we win by a penalty. Right guys, if we get a slim lead then just shut up shop and wind down the clock."

Telfer is like the Katie Hopkins of the rugby world, saying retarded **** to try and stay relevant.

Telfer hails from the amateur period and he holds onto values that have diminished in the professional rugby era

Think the only side that Jones has been actually disrespectful to is the Italians, and even then it was hard to say he was wrong in expecting England to smash them.

Why is wanting to demolish sides a bad thing :huh:
Who goes into a game thinking "God I really hope we win by a penalty. Right guys, if we get a slim lead then just shut up shop and wind down the clock."

Telfer is like the Katie Hopkins of the rugby world, saying retarded **** to try and stay relevant.

Scotland success shows that teams to not have to want demolish others to win..........

What hes said about the ground and crowd at Twickenham is true.

What he said about demolishing teams is a bit rich coming from someone who wanted Springbok blood...

What hes said about the ground and crowd at Twickenham is true.

******** it is.

"They" (whoever the **** "they" are) think they're superior.

"They" don't appreciate the other team.

"They" have disdain for the opposition.

"They" consider the opposition "plebs".

You can't sit there and tell me those are reasoned thought out opinions. Those are small-minded, prejudiced, bigoted judgements of hundreds of thousands of people that he has never met

I've only done HQ once but that feels a pretty good description.

Latest posts