• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Following 6 Nations on Internet. It's possible?

diegobgr

Academy Player
Hi.

It is possible to follow 6 Nations live on the internet?

I live outside UK, and this year, we can't watch it on TV.

Thanks a lot.

Yes it is.

You're welcome.

I don't think we can post links, for obvious legal reasons...

My sources tell me that there are various P2P places which could help. I can't give you the links though Justin case the TV companies get upset.

Failing that, try BBC iplayer.

If only your PMs were turned on (go to settings in the top right hand corner and find the button to turn them on) - someone could send you a PM or something

Why not follow every game via the TRF twitter feed?

No because I don't believe in that, just as bad as posting links.

Seriously? I don't think we're in such a police state, yet. As long as there is no link...

Oh, and also:

Last edited by a moderator:
The internet rugby community witnessed a crackdown on all illegal streams yesterday evening. All streams that were illegaly showing the Wales - England match were taken out in no time because of copyright claims. The BBC iPlayer is not available for people outside of the UK.

The Dutch public broadcasting network (NOS) has the right to stream all the live matches legally online (no commentators though). Just Google on "NOS Six Nations live" or something. I'm not sure however whether this video stream is accessible for people outside the Netherlands. They might have closed it down for foreigners, just like the BBC is doing with there iPlayer.

Latest posts