1. England
2. Ireland
3. Scotland
4. France
5. Wales
6. Italy

What do you think?

I'm really not sure,
I have a feeling England will win (though not a grandslam) - not sure about below.

I think Scotland have a good chance of getting fourth or higher, but then again I can't see Wales/Ireland/France coming 5th. It's hard to go off of form from the AIs due to players missing (for Wales/France, and Ireland to a lesser extent)

1. England
2.France
3. Ireland
4. Wales
5. Scotland
6. Italy

Agree with this ...

However I still think Wales could come third, but really 2,3 and 4 will be battled out by France, Ireland and Wales.

Meh

1. France
2. England (We can't have England winning now, can we?)
3. Ireland
4. Wales (courtesy of a coin toss)
5. Scotland
6. Italy

Agree with this ...

However I still think Wales could come third, but really 2,3 and 4 will be battled out by France, Ireland and Wales.
We only come top or bottom! We've never finished second or third!

I would guess
1. England
2. France
3. Scotland/ Ireland
4. Scotland/ Ireland
5. Wales
6. Italy.

Wales have been poor recently, and Scotland have been good, so I'd say Wales are more likely to be fighting Italy for the wooden spoon.
Despite France's substandard showings recently, I still think they will get it together for the 6 nations.

I would guess
1. England
2. France
3. Scotland/ Ireland
4. Scotland/ Ireland
5. Wales
6. Italy.

Wales have been poor recently, and Scotland have been good, so I'd say Wales are more likely to be fighting Italy for the wooden spoon.
Despite France's substandard showings recently, I still think they will get it together for the 6 nations.

Might have been 'poor' of sorts but ran the tri-nations guys pretty dam close. Gave NZ guys the hardest match on the tour and took plenty of positives out of it. With the return of some much needed key players, Wales are deffo a side not to be taken lightly.

Might have been 'poor' of sorts but ran the tri-nations guys pretty dam close. Gave NZ guys the hardest match on the tour and took plenty of positives out of it. With the return of some much needed key players, Wales are deffo a side not to be taken lightly.

True, but I feel like none of these teams should be taken lightly (maybe Italy, but I'm sure the Welsh and Scottish teams would tell me otherwise).
There honestly isn't that much difference between the top 5 in the six nations, only form. Scotland have done well to get back being competitive, and I think they are going to continue their improvement.
Also, to compare Ireland and Wales' form, I'd say that Wales' worst performance of the AIs was worse than Ireland's, and their best performances were pretty similar, so I'd still back Ireland to come out on top.

Think Wales will surprise a lot of people who seem to count them out after an unimpressive Summer/Autumn,
Doubt they'll win, but they could wallop Scotland

1. Ireland
2. France
3. Scotland
4. England (one win over poor Aus Plus narrow defeat to poor All Blacks. Don't get too ahead of yourselves )
5. Wales
6. Italy

1. Ireland
2. France
3. Scotland
4. England (one win over poor Aus Plus narrow defeat to poor All Blacks. Don't get too ahead of yourselves )
5. Wales
6. Italy
So how do you justify putting Ireland number one?

One win over Samoa plus a narrow defeat to South Africa (and a hammering by NZ). Don't get too ahead of yourselves

You're all wrong. It will finish:

1. Wales
2= The Refs

You know it will :lol:

Think Wales will surprise a lot of people who seem to count them out after an unimpressive Summer/Autumn,
Doubt they'll win, but they could wallop Scotland

Sad but true
Partnership between Roberts and North should interesting
should Wales keep most of their key players injury-free, their backs will rip us a new one

Quite glad that most think Wales haven't got a chance, as it's always the time we perform best, with zero pressure on us. We've now got an excellent pack, which looks set to improve further with the intorduction of a couple more young players in the backrow, a stronger bench and hopefully the form of Ryan Jones improving. We've got a couple of top class players to come back into the backline, and tbh Byrne cannot get any worse!

Our entire tournament depends on the first game against England. Win that and we'll probably win the entire thing, loose and we'll end up mid table again.

Latest posts