• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Paris Olympics 2024

Mondo making a 6m pole vault look ridiculously easy. Total superstar.
Armand Duplantis holds off his gold medal celebrations until he's set a new Olympic record.

It was inevitable.

The Swede, who is now a two-time Olympic champion, flies well clear of 6.10m - that's 7cm further than Brazilian Thiago Braz's previous record at Rio 2016.

And, he's not stopping there, Duplantis is going bigger!

Didn't take long for the crown image to appear online

1722888965724.png

Who'd have thought Egypt would be leading France in the football

Question for the board.
What are everyone's thoughts about GB telling Ireland where to go, and claiming the North solely for ourselves? - just for a few days, to add their medal count to ours?
I know it would be a shit-show of epic proportions, but it WOULD put us ahead of the Criminals (and the Froggies), and put us on the podium as a nation.

We can (presumably) let them have it back once the velodrome's finished.

Question for the board.
What are everyone's thoughts about GB telling Ireland where to go, and claiming the North solely for ourselves? - just for a few days, to add their medal count to ours?
I know it would be a shit-show of epic proportions, but it WOULD put us ahead of the Criminals (and the Froggies), and put us on the podium as a nation.

We can (presumably) let them have it back once the velodrome's finished.

Is it me or are the BBC seemingly banning men from presenting anything in the studio at all?

I've only seen Roslin, Irvine and Balding presenting in the studio, the only men have been a few pundits and even then the pundits seem to be mostly women

I've only seen Roslin, Irvine and Balding presenting in the studio, the only men have been a few pundits and even then the pundits seem to be mostly women
Who was the last male you remember fronting the Olympics?

Latest posts