• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Wales vs. Japan (19/11/2016)

Complete waste of my Saturday, should have watched c4 racing.
We were promised Keelan Giles we had complete ****e instead

Look at all those cheering fans for an awful performance...

Sam Davies is a special player who should be 1st choice 10, Anscombe is just a decent club player, why can't Howler see what all of Wales can see ?

The positives............. well um.......... Nicky Smith looked good and Jones showed his class as usual. Also Sam Davies showing he can handle the pressure. But I'm really struggling for words to show how bad Wales were to watch.

You know I keep saying they have stagnated since 2011, actually now they are going backwards. One positive...SA are going backwards quicker.

Pundits trying not to make excuses without pointing to Howley.

Joesph and Japan IMO have a big future and no one will want to be in their group come 2019.

Media will definitely, players and coaches won't though which is the important thing

Gethin Jenkins tried to after Australia, maybe not intentionally, but saying the first half was the problem ignored how badly they played across the whole game. In the last 2 games, Wales have had no control and allowed Argentina and Japan to play their own rugby.

Pundits trying not to make excuses without pointing to Howley.

Joesph and Japan IMO have a big future and no one will want to be in their group come 2019.

Gareth Thomas was arguing that Howley should take over from Gatland last week. All the other pundits were just sitting there awkwardly looking at one another.

How many backs moves did Wales try the whole game? Honestly struggling to remember any other than pop and switch to Roberts.

Gethin Jenkins tried to after Australia, maybe not intentionally, but saying the first half was the problem ignored how badly they played across the whole game. In the last 2 games, Wales have had no control and allowed Argentina and Japan to play their own rugby.

I think press conferences are different though. What you do behind closed doors is what matters. Like that time Steve borthwick famously said England had played fantastic when we were terrible and he and everyone else knew it.

I think press conferences are different though. What you do behind closed doors is what matters. Like that time Steve borthwick famously said England had played fantastic when we were terrible and he and everyone else knew it.

True, I get trying to take positives. My issue is at this point it is no longer a one off, so Wales need to have a serious think about what is causing these issues, because if they don't, come Six Nations they could be battling for the wooden spoon.

Latest posts