• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Next Generation Gaming

It'll still sell - estimates are around 1.3m units, especially when GTA 6 comes out but a bit down compared to PS4 Pro.

What this does tell us is that PS6 is unlikely to come with a disc drive either and probably around this price point, which is pushing it into PC territory.

Yeah, imagine they'll bundle it with GTA6 it'll sell crazy numbers - I got a PS4 slim because it was bundled with RDR2

Not a fan of no disc drive - even though the vast vast majority of games I play are digital, I still like the option of getting 2nd hand games (which I do for things like the COD Modern Warfare remakes where I know I've no interest in the online so buy on eBay, play the single player, then resell for the same I paid for it)

They better start putting some really beefy hard drives in these things if there's gonna be no discs at all

Reality is nothing runs off the disc they install the game from it then just use the disc as DRM protection. Thats my experience with the PS5

I'd probably get a Pro selling my standard is it wasn't for the disc drive issue. I have games on disc.

Latest posts