• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England 2nd Test (13/07/24)

******* itoje again. He needs to be benched and not just retain his starter position by default.

The last quarter of the game has been shocking from England.

Our props always look so much smaller than the opposition - even Cole, who is our most old school prop available, isn't huge like the others are
Yeah 100% looks evident this week and again watching those unbelievably strong Boks last week against a very good Irish pack.

I don't think Steward is Test match quality which is odd as he started his international career really well. I think he's been found out now though. He's a distant second choice behind Furbank.
Couldn't agree more, suspect in defence at times, loose a play maker and gain what some high ball dominance. Its a shame for him and not his fault but once your weakness's are highlights teams will continue to exploit them which is what's happening not dissimilar to what happened with Daly, people forget all the good games he had prior to that but if your not a Tigers man you don't get the same lenience. So much so that attempts to defuse criticisms of his short comings were made prior to the game with phrases like poison chalice.

What a terrible lineout drill
Earl been toothless all tour, they really think he's going to turn it on with 78mins in his legs?

Couldn't agree more, suspect in defence at times, loose a play maker and gain what some high ball dominance. Its a shame for him and not his fault but once your weakness's are highlights teams will continue to exploit them which is what's happening not dissimilar to what happened with Daly, people forget all the good games he had prior to that but if your not a Tigers man you don't get the same lenience. So much so that attempts to defuse criticisms of his short comings were made prior to the game with phrases like poison chalice.
As Justin coke fiend says cry me a river.

Game over.

The amount of times you see mauls held
up these days.

Latest posts