• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England 2nd Test (13/07/24)

Why do England keep putting kicks through to nothing? Blew this with some poor decesion making.

Steward and Freeman look like theyre blowing a bit in that last defensive set prior to the penalty.

Hang on- Marcus back on for Stewards HIA- might give us a little spark for this final ten

I don't think Steward is Test match quality which is odd as he started his international career really well. I think he's been found out now though. He's a distant second choice behind Furbank.

Stat just popped up saying 4 handling errors by England; feels like Lawrence has made more than that on his own!

I don't think Steward is Test match quality which is odd as he started his international career really well. I think he's been found out now though. He's a distant second choice behind Furbank.
I mean if he was good when he started it's prob more a case of he he's international quality in certain systems which is what you can say for 90% of players

Like Furbank didn't look test quality in a system that made Steward look test quality

V NZ I think it's obvious that Furbank is vastly superior
V SA I don't think it's the case

He's a special teams sort of FB based on opposition and conditions. He could have an international future if he could transition to 12.

Our props always look so much smaller than the opposition - even Cole, who is our most old school prop available, isn't huge like the others are

Only thing england did well was two cross field kicks and prob our locks
Everything else has been poor and the bench offers nothing

Maybe playing the whole starting XV v Japan wasn't a good idea as we look gassed in the final 20 of both games

Latest posts