• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals: New Zealand - France, 2nd test

Looks like final throw of the dice using FM at 10........really cannot understand PSA thinking on this one? Rest looks good but good enough?

seems at this stage rangers chances of getting out of his french contract are slim. Shame really

used to be that players went overseas after they had peaked, when their carriers were winding down. Seeing more and more players leave before they reach their peak or potential.

Are you referring to the incident where he was tackled by his own player?

That French tactic is a strike play used by most teams to create space. NZ use it numerous times. Big 12 ruck then strong ball carrying forward then ruck then COnrad Smith going on blind side ruck

I would say he was already beaten when he got tackled...

Agreed. I wonder how long it will be until Hansen ends up with egg on his face over this? I suspect the NZ public will turn on him pretty quickly if results don't go his way... it was a bit of a roll of the dice on the NZRU's part in this way, as supporters will be even quicker to turn nasty if the All Blacks lose a couple seeing as he was practically assured of the job once Henry left.

Getting back on topic, hoping that Thrush plays well if given the chance this weekend due to Retallick's injury.

That's right, Hansen is a coward. He holds the All Blacks team last year, even though many of those players are not having a good time in Super Rugby. While other players that are playing really good in Super Rugby, not part of the initial team.

He should take into account the current situation of the players, he's afraid to change.

That's right, Hansen is a coward. He holds the All Blacks team last year, even though many of those players are not having a good time in Super Rugby. While other players that are playing really good in Super Rugby, not part of the initial team.

He should take into account the current situation of the players, he's afraid to change.

Yeah, either that or there are a lot of favourites in the current team. No surprise that certain players are choosing to go overseas rather than sticking around. Henry's favourites will be Hansen's favourites I suppose.

From some match-up article:

"New Zealand v France remains one of the best fixtures to watch at any level of the game. Their styles complement each other and when it's on, oh boy, is it ON. (The All Blacks are the highest try scorers in Test history with a total of 1706. France are second, having scored a total of 1,623 tries in 693 matches)."

Also in this article: the fact that NZ hasn't lost a game at home in almost 4 years now...

(not a dooble poost)

Just signing in just to uh you know just say uhm...

ALLEZ LES BLEUS !!!!!! ALLEZ LES GAAAAAAAAAARS !!!!!
:)

Think France have a real chance in this one. The rain won't help NZ's game plan at all, and if France can muscle up in the forwards like they did last week we could see them getting a victory here. Prediction France by 6.

France really need to sort out there positional play at the back.

Do France just do the drop kicks to troll the New Zealand crowd?

Crap - my feed isn't coming through - when the game was supposed to come on the satellite switched to some crap entertainment show instead. I called the satellite co, and they said there is a 'known issue', but they can't do anything about it. *pouts*

das

Very naive by France there not chasing the kick but fantastic work by Read.

AH!!! Found it on-line - that wasn't working before either, but now okay.

I'll survive. :)

das

Off the post!

EDIT: Oops...sorry for the double post - where is everyone?!

das

Last edited:

Latest posts