• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final 2022/23: Leinster Rugby v Stade Rochelais

Fabulous comeback from La Rochelle- the tight game just so dominant from them- it was only the ferocious Leinster breakdown that kept them in it second half otherwise it was like a freight train.

Astonishing match.

Like to think that Mark McCall had a hand in that.
He took a lazy, overweight lock and told him he was wasting his time.
That kick up the backside has led Skelton on a journey to the top of World rugby.

Last week, Leinster lost at home by one point to Munster, now they lose by one point to La Rochelle. C'est la vie.

Feel for Leinster there. Was a great game of rugby and they lost their last roll of the dice to a dumb clear out. I'm sure they'll have plenty more chances, but this felt like it should be their big day.

La Rochelle jaysus that was dogged. One of the great European games. The less talented squad imo, but they are all on the same page.

Up ******* RO'G though, legacy is cemented

Feel for Leinster there. Was a great game of rugby and they lost their last roll of the dice to a dumb clear out. I'm sure they'll have plenty more chances, but this felt like it should be their big day.

La Rochelle jaysus that was dogged. One of the great European games. The less talented squad imo, but they are all on the same page

I don't know about that. They have some great players.

But then does that bring into question his ability as a big game 10?

Kinda kicks your goal kicker needs to at least think he could take

And as said he had a chance to Drop kick it closer to the sticks
Not really. Not all 10s take the big kicks. He was honest and said it wasn't a fair bet. That's him making the big call.

Latest posts