• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Heineken Cup" discussion thread

I will hold you to that - my bad though as I thought they play each other in the HEC aswell this season.

i would love a combined welsh and english league as i really believe the welsh regions would be in the mix for the ***le.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 2 2005, 09:10 PM
i would love a combined welsh and english league as i really believe the welsh regions would be in the mix for the ***le.
Leicester, Wasps, Sale etc. would continue to top the table in that situation, there would just be a larger number of clubs in the mid-table and relegation scraps.

you are a knob, a welsh club will win the powergen cup - and the heineken, and wales will win the grand slam.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 3 2005, 09:03 AM
you are a knob, a welsh club will win the powergen cup - and the heineken, and wales will win the grand slam.
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, your being serious. Powergen, maybe, but only becasue the English in majority don't take it seriously.

Um, to say Wales will win the 6Nations this season is a iffy call, but Grand Slam? It will be France's this year.

Heinenken?
<
<
<

Can we keep name-calling to a minimum please, I'm easily offended.

good - im glad your easily offended because when you spout crap like that you deserve it,

wales are undefeated in 8 games,
france have lost three games this year
england have lost twice, but im sure if the lions didnt have happend and the summer tour did they would have lost more.

so i think wales have a youthfull side with a fair amount of depth and if they continue to play wif confidence then there no reason they cannot win the grand slam again.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 3 2005, 09:18 AM
good - im glad your easily offended because when you spout crap like that you deserve it,

wales are undefeated in 8 games,
france have lost three games this year
england have lost twice, but im sure if the lions didnt have happend and the summer tour did they would have lost more.

so i think wales have a youthfull side with a fair amount of depth and if they continue to play wif confidence then there no reason they cannot win the grand slam again.
Here we go again.

1) I'm not really easily offended by you saying knob or whatever, it just doesn't really add anything to the arguement you pussy.

2) I'm not really sprouting crap, as nothing I've said has or could be proved as crap.

3) Wales have to play at Dublin this year, at home to a French team which tend to wake up every two years, and also, wait for it, at Twickenham. Now, what ever has happened in the past, it will be close. For God's sakes you only beat us by two points at home this year. Things will be different come February. Past form is irrelevant, where did Wales come the season before they won the GS?

4) Heinenken - Blues will smash Toulouse in the final then? Wales's best team won't even get past the group stages, Ospreys that is. Scarlets are your best hope, but won't get past the q-f.

5) You don't really have that much depth, just look at scrum-half, hooker, fly-hlaf etc.

6) England played this Summer, and won both.

o0 yeah against minnow nations - wow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
5) You don't really have that much depth, just look at scrum-half, hooker, fly-hlaf etc.[/b]

scrum half - we have dwayne peel, gareth cooper and mike phillips, and trust me if you have knowledge of the welsh game like you say you do - you should no that phillips is a tremendous talent.

our depth at the scrum half birth looks more solid and sount than englands

wow grand-pa dawson, and big head ellis. and now that idiot from gloucester, i never thought england would stoop that low after his antics in the tour of hell

Alright, what about hooker and fly-half then? Without Jones and Henson, you guys are stuffed.

What about 3 and 4 though. No response?

As for Richards, it was 1998. A long time ago, the game had only just turned proffessional, he was also a young bloke. Shane Williams got jailed in Cyprus, should he not play for Wales? We have other options though, such as Shaun Perry and Gomersall who could play internationally, whereas you are stuck after those three.

Against minnows - if you don't include your victories against minnows then how big is your winning streak?

shane williams was mistaken identity,

well a few more than england

im not saying winning the grand slam will be easy but i think we are on the verge of the golden era of welsh rugby

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 2 2005, 10:03 PM
WTF is your problem? Please tell me where in my post I said anything offensive towards you?

If you seriously think any of the Welsh sides are currently good enough to finish above Wasps, Leicester or Sale in a hypothetical league situation then you are sadly deluded, and really do need to take off the scarlet tinted spectacles.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 3 2005, 06:34 PM
what ever mate - your a nasty man and im lovely so i dont care like.
And here's what that should have looked like...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Whatever mate - you're a nasty man and I'm lovely so I don't care.[/b]

Deciphering the meaning on the other hand is far more difficult.

well - i cant argue with you - can i brains - your a frigging master mind - must be your private school education.

yes i bloody well did, thats what my poverty stricken principality of an education gets me.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 3 2005, 10:39 PM
well - i cant argue with you - can i brains - your a frigging master mind - must be your private school education.
Wrong again. Not an uncommon occurrence I know.

I'm state school educated, have been all my life.

I just know how to write a coherent sentence.

dechiphering the message ha - what a prat - why dont you go and sip your tea, and then speak to me as a human - not as some sub human alien - dont patronize me.

Latest posts