• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Habana or Rokokoko

Matt Dunnings can bench 185kg..not that anyone cares.

I'd pick Habana any day of the week. Rokocoko wasn't even a certain starter this world cup.
[/b]

LOL, who was a "certain starter" in the All Blacks squad this year? Maybe Carter McCaw Collins and the front row, but everywhere else was a lottery.

<div class='quotemain'> there are two big differences between the two. That is that one plays for the boks the other for the all blocks. the other difference is that one of them has won a world cup. [/b]

Jonah Lomu never won a RWC, but he will always be remembered as the greatest. Not David Campese.

Habana was born 12th June, 1983.
Rokocoko was born 6th June, 1983.

Rokocoko has 43 tries from 48 matches.
Not so sure about Habana's stats.
[/b][/quote]

Habana`s got 30 tries from 35 tests. In 2004, it was 3 in 3 tests on the EOYT. In 2005, it was 12 from 12 tests. During the dark days of 2006, when the Boks were missing more than half of our pack and got slaughtered 49-0 and such, he scored only 2 from 10. And this year, it was 13 from 10 tests. So that`s the stats, as well as the breakdown.

for mi , habana its best player , more faster and more heart and pasion
almost the try from the usa winger was amazing but habana make the sharks champions of the super 14

I have founded Habana very impressive during the last world cup, whrereas Rocko was not as good as the last months.

Habana wins this debate hands down.... We should of made the Debate on Jonah Lomu Verse Habana, now that debate sounds healthier :)

Habana wins this debate hands down.... We should of made the Debate on Jonah Lomu Verse Habana, now that debate sounds healthier :)
[/b]
Not really, Lomu is a hero to all the women and children, Habana is a chump in comparison (no offence, but it's Lomu)

Habana wins this debate hands down.... We should of made the Debate on Jonah Lomu Verse Habana, now that debate sounds healthier :) [/b]

I hope your joking otherwise a negative rep is coming your way

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> there are two big differences between the two. That is that one plays for the boks the other for the all blocks. the other difference is that one of them has won a world cup. [/b]

Jonah Lomu never won a RWC, but he will always be remembered as the greatest. Not David Campese.

Habana was born 12th June, 1983.
Rokocoko was born 6th June, 1983.

Rokocoko has 43 tries from 48 matches.
Not so sure about Habana's stats.
[/b][/quote]

Habana`s got 30 tries from 35 tests. In 2004, it was 3 in 3 tests on the EOYT. In 2005, it was 12 from 12 tests. During the dark days of 2006, when the Boks were missing more than half of our pack and got slaughtered 49-0 and such, he scored only 2 from 10. And this year, it was 13 from 10 tests. So that`s the stats, as well as the breakdown.

[/b][/quote]

Thanks for that, I couldn't really find much info on him.

Career Notes - Joe Rokocoko
• Scored three tries against England at Eden Park in 2004 to record his third Test hat-trick, following similar efforts in 2003 against Australia and France.
• Scored 17 tries in 12 Tests in 2003, a world record for a calendar year.
• In the same year, became the first player to score 10 tries in his first five Tests (though he went scoreless on debut), and the first All Black to score two or more tries in four consecutive Tests.

Sure Habana is impressive, but I'd like to see him beat those stats.
Hat-tricks against 3 major nations. (He has scored 4 hat-tricks, but one was against a minnow, Romania)

Stats mean nothing, by using stats the Waratahs should have won the Super 14 according to Ewen McKenzie...

<div class='quotemain'> Habana wins this debate hands down.... We should of made the Debate on Jonah Lomu Verse Habana, now that debate sounds healthier :) [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Im serious... So hurry up and give it :bleh!:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Habana wins this debate hands down.... We should of made the Debate on Jonah Lomu Verse Habana, now that debate sounds healthier :) [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Im serious... So hurry up and give it :bleh!: [/b][/quote]

Ok..........Here ya go diehardkiwi07 :cheers:

For finishing North South I like Habana, for opening up through the middle I like Rokokoko, gotta say SA seems to utilise their Wingers better than NZ.

id say the NZ's flat backline doesn't help his cause, both are extremely awesome

Habana id definately way better than Rokocoko as an all round player. Rokocoko goes missing for half the games he plays and has porr skills at catching and kicking and tackling. Habana is a bit faster, especially off the mark and Rokocoko has been coached poorly. He has been focusing on improving ball retention in the tackle and making contact rather than positioning himself to take advantage of open space like Habana does. Habana is also way more committed and is always chasing kicks to put pressure on. [/b]

harrypotter is an idiot

Latest posts