• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Habana or Rokokoko

Well to be blues in you guys discussion, for me as for a winger, i dont prefer Robinson on the wing, i prefer him to be at fullback :p

because of the dynamic he brings to the game. Never have i seen a player accelerate, or change direction as fast as he.[/b]

Christian Cullen comes to mind, he can step whilst sprinting full throttle!!

Kidding me? Joe Rocks is the powerful/stronger of the two. Habana quicker, sharper and the more elusive.

Kidding me? Joe Rocks is the powerful/stronger of the two. Habana quicker, sharper and the more elusive.
[/b]
I know which one I'd choose based on that description

I would say acceleration is about the same, I think Habana beats Roks in overall speed. I never thought Roks had great overall speed. However if Roks recaptures his old he would easily be better. Only time will tell if Roks returns to his former self.

well this S14 should be good. was just reading yesterday about rokocoko being really excited as this is going to be his first super season where he's a part of the team from preseason, as usually the all blacks don't enter till later.

he know's he hasn't made his mark on S14 so he's out to do that this year. it's gonna be good.

[/b]

Can Rocokoko bench press 170kg? Because Habana can

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Habana is physically stronger, you only need to compare the width of their arms. I would say Rockoko is a bit more of an elusive runner though.

Habana seems to be more dangerous with ball in hand you expect him to do some thing with it as joe has not been that good lately he needs to go back to gordon [sevens guru] he will sort him out.

This should end this debate once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__tYTKyJV0
[/b]

And this should sway the debate back in Joe's favour.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=-QoQ9gA1F2w

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Habana is physically stronger, you only need to compare the width of their arms. I would say Rockoko is a bit more of an elusive runner though.
[/b][/quote]

Rokocoko is over 100kg and can physically over power most players to the try line. Most notably in '05 vs the Boks in Dunedin where he took a run 25m out from the line and ran through most of the forward pack to score. Appearance means ***** all, realistically Joe is a beast.

Bryan Habana is currently the best finisher in the game. I remember watching the 2004 Super12 game between the Blues and the stormers, when a certain winger named Joe was horrifically embarrassed by Stormers winger Tonderai Chavanga.

Chavanga ran circles around him, and was left embarrassed for a while, yet not too big a fuss was made about it.

But in the 2007 WC, Takudzwa Ngwenya outran Bryan Habana to score a great try, which caused the whole rugby world to go mad. Every headline everywhere after that was "Habana Beaten"

It was then announced as the best try of the year, and you know that it wasnt. But the award was won because he beat the best player in the game. That shoud say it all. No one watches New Zealand play to see what Rocko 'might' do.

But everyone watched the springboks because they knew what Habana 'WILL' do. and he did. IRB 2007 Player of the year.

Nuf said.

Bryan Habana is currently the best finisher in the game. I remember watching the 2004 Super12 game between the Blues and the stormers, when a certain winger named Joe was horrifically embarrassed by Stormers winger Tonderai Chavanga.

Chavanga ran circles around him, and was left embarrassed for a while, yet not too big a fuss was made about it.

But in the 2007 WC, Takudzwa Ngwenya outran Bryan Habana to score a great try, which caused the whole rugby world to go mad. Every headline everywhere after that was "Habana Beaten"

It was then announced as the best try of the year, and you know that it wasnt. But the award was won because he beat the best player in the game. That shoud say it all. No one watches New Zealand play to see what Rocko 'might' do.

But everyone watched the springboks because they knew what Habana 'WILL' do. and he did. IRB 2007 Player of the year.

Nuf said.
[/b]

Well of course. Everyone knew what Chavanga could do and how fast he was so it was no big deal when he "smoked" Joe. Ngwenya on the other hand was an American winger who no one knew about. Obviously it is gonna be talked about.

In the end, where is Chavanga? I know Joe is an almost 50 capped All Black with a more-or-less 100% strike rate.

Chavanga has been injured for almost a year. Luckily he is ok now. He will be part of the Stormers team for this seasons Super14. Looking forward to it.

And hey, i have met Joe, as he stayed at the Hotel my girlfriend works in. All the All blacks go there for the SA leg of the Tri Nations. He is an awesome guy. So. i hope he gets his form back, cause the one thing he said to me that i remember is that no matter how hard you play, you can always improve, and thats what keeps him motivated. So good luck!!!

Hm... on the wing I actually like this young guy... what's the name? Lomu, I think. He's meant to do brilliant things. :bleh!:

Hm... on the wing I actually like this young guy... what's the name? Lomu, I think. He's meant to do brilliant things. :bleh!: [/b]
You seem to be living a decade a go...Come back to 2008 ;)