• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Ireland

Penalty Ireland...

This will put Ireland within a score if it goes over...

AND ITS OVER!!!!

Ireland within 5 Points... with 5 mins to go!!!

God damn...god damn this is awesome! Ae-BREAK!

HEAVE IRELAND HEAVE!

What.

A.

Game.

A minute to go...

Ireland need a little bit of magic...

FRANCE WIN!!!

WHAT A SUPERB GAME!!!!1

One of the best games in the Six Nations ever!!!

Heymans, I love you.

What a game. What a reaction from Ireland and what a stupid decision to end the match with so much inexperienced players.

Still a great victory...

Murphy you are a retard. Go on, kick the ball away in the last second you f***tard

Bah, that was a bit harsh, just venting.

Two things:

Superb second half from Ireland.
Vincent Clerc = Best player in the NH.

The game of the tournament by a country mile. What a come back.

Clerc is phenominal. Only 120 - 150 minutes of first class rugby this year and he scores five tries. That is crazy. Absolutely crazy.

A few quick thoughts. France weren't all that impressive just lethal on the counter-attack. Ireland did bloody well to come back to as close as they did. What on earth was Murphy doing with that cross-kick at the death? The essential thing was to keep the ball alive at that point...
Anyhow strange though it sounds I think that both Wales and England are capable of beating France this year.

I would personally not like to call Clerc the best player in the NH at this moment in time, I think he fell apart during the second half, but I would say he is on the Road to becoming one of the best players in the NH, if not the best...

After every World Cup, there is the opportunity for players to make a HUGE impression on the international stage, and stake a claim at he the best new player in the world...

The Six Nations is the best time for this to happen...

Ahhhh **** it anyway. Dissapointed. We can try talk it up but we we lost. A few plus points but I need to relax before typing more.

By the way, I love Heaslip. [/b]
Yep. Looking forward to hearing what shtove has to say about him :rolleyes: Last thing I heard him say was he should go to France to "toughen up". I think you can tick that box.

What a game

For the changes, they were a bit hazardeous for the final result. Lievremont just explained that he didn't renounce to make them, even with Ireland coming back, because it is in such occasion that you don't deceive young players and also make them learn and step over their level...
At last we can't tell him he has cold feet.

Now I'm a bit afraid of the scrum result. So much difference after Svarsevski and Faure.
Also bad decision from Marty to keep the ball on a counter attack. Traille who tends to have the same default is improving in this sector

Yep. Looking forward to hearing what shtove has to say about him :rolleyes: Last thing I heard him say was he should go to France to "toughen up". I think you can tick that box. [/b]
:D Box ticked. Good in the last quarter.

Anyway - Ireland were clearly superior, and we still fcukin lost. FOUR soft tries. The last one was lucky, the rest brilliantly executed. But FOUR!

Fair dues to the pack. I thought Wallace was responsible for the first try - he got turned over bridging the ruck - but came good in the second half. Don't know about the lineout - was it Jackman, or was it O'Kelly? Those turnovers were vital.

Reddan was a bit of a villain. BOD played well. Muuuuuuurphy :rahh: Eddie should just stick him at outside centre - it's where he spends most of his time in defence.

I would personally not like to call Clerc the best player in the NH at this moment in time, I think he fell apart during the second half, but I would say he is on the Road to becoming one of the best players in the NH, if not the best...

After every World Cup, there is the opportunity for players to make a HUGE impression on the international stage, and stake a claim at he the best new player in the world...

The Six Nations is the best time for this to happen...
[/b]
Note: Five tries in two games and two MoM awards in two games.
If not yet, he's pretty much touching that ***le (of best NH player) with his fingernails.
In my opinion, he's already there. :D

It was really unthinkable that the match would end in such a way after the first 60 minutes. Les Bleus were really impressive. Comfortable, easy, and especially lethal in counter attack, a bit like South Africa in the World Cup.

I believe that after this try insolently easy by Heymans we tought it was over… and the changes were decisive too. I do not like targeting players, but to quote Mark Regan about the Australian first row Servat and Brugnaut are teletubbies in scrum. We were returned in all directions, destroyed, humiliated by this penalty try. A real disaster ...

Very doubtful too to bring Parra in place of Elissalde, who is THE player capable of overcoming such a match ending, with his great tactical sense. Parra has still managed well, congratulations to him ... same thing for Trinh-Duc, once again discreet but solid.

The Irish had some very beautiful sequences in the first half-time but have struggled against the French defense and some mistakes. In the second half, it was not pretty at all, but effective. Murphy is stupid, kicking the ball while the time was over is an enourmous mistake.

Clerc is definitely the best finisher in Europe. What class. Heymans is enormous, and he saves us at the end. Anyone thinks that we need Poitrenaud now ? Good first half from Rougerie, and good match from Elissalde/Skrela, clever and solid. Good mention to Bonnaire, Jacquet, Faure, Nallet, the young Ouedraogo…

To resume there's talents and an enormous potential but we’re still green… vesus England or a SH team we would have lost the game.
And please, no more Servat and Brugnaut ! Bring back Marconnet, De Villiers or even Clermont's prop Emmanuelli.

Ireland - Minutes in Oppossion Half

1st Half - 23.59
2nd Half - 32.12

From SAS Software Ltd.

A Few More Stats

<div align="center">
Tackle_comp_FvIr.png

</div>
<div align="center">
Errors_Made_FvIr.png

Tackle_count_FvIr.png

Passes_comp_FvIr.png