• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Ireland

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 14 2010, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
T If you play rugby you probably know how it feels. You're against strong opposition. One point in the match they get a bitta momentum and they just build from there and you're on the back foot for the rest of the match and you get frustrated and try too hard and make stupid mistakes and drop the ball and give away stupid penalties, all building up their momentum more and more and they don't even have to try that hard, it's just east street for them.[/b]

That's called the quicksand syndrome, the more you struggle the deeper you sink

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 14 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He's also got sexy hair.[/b]

I know! It's a work of art

LukeFitzgeraldPA.jpg

What structure! Even when he's about to score a try, there isn't a follicle out of place.

The funniest part of yesterday was before the game and during half time. Wood and Logan all wrapped up and hunched over and Ibanez is realxed like "you think zis is cold? Zis not cold."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 14 2010, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Clinical from the French, too much expectancy from the Irish to make O'Driscoll do it all.

Earls was crap.

Flannary keeps up his reputation as a mindless thug.

O'Connell is nothing.

French half backs were ruthless.

Harinoriduay gets better every time he plays.

Nobody looks capable of stopping the French (except, knowing them, the Italians!)

Ireland methinks are about to enter freefall.[/b]

I agree with the Flannary comment, pretty silly thing to do. As for nearly everything els, it really made me ELOWEL.

O'Connell is nothing...? Really? Captained the Irish and British Lions, captained Munster to their 07/08 HCup win, won the GS with Ireland last year, 30 years old at the moment and still going...

Earls had a bad game, he wasn't "crap" imo, solid player when he gets going.

Making BOD do it all? I really don't think so mate, more like making ROG do it all, BOD hardly saw the ball.

As for Ireland entering a free-fall, thats honestly a very, er, stupid opinion. No offence of-course. But Ireland have been unbeaten over a whole year and a half, Irish clubs have dominated European Rugby for the last few years or so, I honestly don't see how losing one match, to a world class side, is going to make Ireland enter a free-fall you absolute TWAT.*

*You're not a twat, I just added that because it sounded funny at the time.

Will Flannery get cited for what he did?
It was much worse than a trip, it was a trip made by flat-out kicking the Frenchman.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EoinZero @ Feb 14 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Feb 14 2010, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clinical from the French, too much expectancy from the Irish to make O'Driscoll do it all.

Earls was crap.

Flannary keeps up his reputation as a mindless thug.

O'Connell is nothing.

French half backs were ruthless.

Harinoriduay gets better every time he plays.

Nobody looks capable of stopping the French (except, knowing them, the Italians!)

Ireland methinks are about to enter freefall.[/b]

I agree with the Flannary comment, pretty silly thing to do. As for nearly everything els, it really made me ELOWEL.

O'Connell is nothing...? Really? Captained the Irish and British Lions, captained Munster to their 07/08 HCup win, won the GS with Ireland last year, 30 years old at the moment and still going...

Earls had a bad game, he wasn't "crap" imo, solid player when he gets going.

Making BOD do it all? I really don't think so mate, more like making ROG do it all, BOD hardly saw the ball.

As for Ireland entering a free-fall, thats honestly a very, er, stupid opinion. No offence of-course. But Ireland have been unbeaten over a whole year and a half, Irish clubs have dominated European Rugby for the last few years or so, I honestly don't see how losing one match, to a world class side, is going to make Ireland enter a free-fall you absolute TWAT.*

*You're not a twat, I just added that because it sounded funny at the time.
[/b][/quote]

Bullitt hates the Irish. Your words won't sway him. Yesterday's match was like his heroin.

I for example hate the nation of San Marino.

And theres only five people in San Marino.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 14 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And theres only five people in San Marino.[/b]

How long until someone put the San Marino flag as their location flag. Bet someone is doing it as I write this

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Feb 14 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 14 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How long until someone put the San Marino flag as their location flag. Bet someone is doing it as I write this
[/b][/quote]

Nauru. read it and weep Biatch

Asuming that Kearney is injured and that Flannery will be suspended. My 22 for the England game would be:
1-Healy
2-Best
3-Hayes (great player and he will be on fire for his 100th cap)
4-Cullen (deserves it)
5-O'Connell
6-Ferris (will be fully fit)
7-Wallace
8-Heaslip
9-Reddan (would like boss but we need quicker ball)
10-Sexton (needs to get some game time and is more physical than O'Gara)
11-Earls (great player in the making)
12-D'Arcy
13-BOD
14-Bowe
15-Duffy (I think Kidney will go for himbecause he is solid under the hight ball and has a good boot. He had a great game vs Scotlandd A)

Bench:16-Cronin 17-Court/Ross 18-DOC (if fit) 19-O'Brien 20-O'Leary 21-O'Gara 22-Trimble

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Feb 14 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Feb 14 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 14 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Nauru. read it and weep Biatch
[/b][/quote]

Where? Try Midway Islands. Somehere so obscure they don't even have one.

Mongolia is where it's at men. Genghis Kahn, Yaks, Yurts. What more could a man ever want?

yeah well Nauru's economy depends almost entirely on the phosphate deposits that originate from the droppings of sea birds. What a country. there's a pun to be made from that but I'll leave that to one of you.

Asuming that Kearney is injured and that Flannery will be suspended. My 22 for the England game would be:
1-Healy
2-Best
3-Hayes (great player and he will be on fire for his 100th cap)
4-Cullen (deserves it)
5-O'Connell
6-Ferris (will be fully fit)
7-Wallace
8-Heaslip
9-Reddan (would like boss but we need quicker ball)
10-Sexton (needs to get some game time and is more physical than O'Gara)
11-Earls (great player in the making)
12-D'Arcy
13-BOD
14-Bowe
15-Duffy (I think Kidney will go for himbecause he is solid under the hight ball and has a good boot. He had a great game vs Scotlandd A)

Bench:16-Cronin 17-Court/Ross 18-DOC (if fit) 19-O'Brien 20-O'Leary 21-O'Gara 22-Trimble

I'm watching a re-run of the game on Setanta with Fred Cogley commentating. How does he get away with it?! Fred thought it was Brian O'Driscoll who chipped over the French defense after 15 minutes and not Gordon D'arcy. A few seconds ago he informed us that Stephen Ferris had to go off injured to be replaced by Sean O'Brien - Ferris went off to bring another prop on due to Cian Healy's sin-binning and Tom Court looks nothing like Sean O'Brien!

I think Cogley's son Niall is the head of Setanta programming. It explains a lot........old Fred was a poor commentator 20 years ago. Now he's a poor senile commentator.

Latest posts