• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Tri-Nations - The TRF League

Looks like they have finally sorted it out and included Cory Jane...

Got my line-up sorted; I feel sorry for the three AB's starting XV players I had to exclude..

How ****** am I that Cory Jane wasn't there but added at the death? Very much so; he'd have been my captain to boot. Instead I had Mvovo with Nonu as captain T_T

2 for 2, feeling good about this start, hope this Canadian can get a few wins over you SH boys and really get some heads turning.

0 for 2 :(
Got an alright number of points though, unfortunately
Think I lost my two matches by relatively small amount so far (around 25 each time)

2 for 2 too..... I'd imagine it will be a bit more difficult to decide who I'm going to pick this week. The last two weeks was simply a case of choosing which 3 Australian / New Zealand starting XV players not to include in my lineup - this week I'd imagine I'm going to have to pick a relatively even number of Australian and New Zealand players.

2 for 2 too..... I'd imagine it will be a bit more difficult to decide who I'm going to pick this week. The last two weeks was simply a case of choosing which 3 Australian / New Zealand starting XV players not to include in my lineup - this week I'd imagine I'm going to have to pick a relatively even number of Australian and New Zealand players.

I just checked this morning and i'm ahead by 3 points :) right down to the wire!!!

I just checked this morning and i'm ahead by 3 points :) right down to the wire!!!

Looks like you won in the end by 12 points. I seem to remember you beating me head-to-head in the Super Rugby comp too! I wonder whether as League administrator (as I created the league) I have the power to kick you out for beating me :p

Only two unbeaten teams left now... I would be surprised if any team goes through unbeaten (especially as the two unbeaten teams face each other this week).

Last edited:
There can only be one... 3 for 3. Time for the Canadian to shine!

Looks like you won in the end by 12 points. I seem to remember you beating me head-to-head in the Super Rugby comp too! I wonder whether as League administrator (as I created the league) I have the power to kick you out for beating me :p

Oh yeah thats right... It felt good then to :p haha

There are only 89 points between the top 11 teams so it's really anybodies game at this stage.

I see the Fox Sports Rugby World Cup Fantasy comp is up ... (Shaggy begins his warm up stretches) :D

Man!!! I must've forgot to confirm my transfers!!! Heaps of players out of action!!! :(

Now sitting in 1st, feels good expect for the fact that I have low points, if I lose any I will be knocked out. Here is to hoping I get "average" again.

Now sitting in 1st, feels good expect for the fact that I have low points, if I lose any I will be knocked out. Here is to hoping I get "average" again.

Whatever you do, don't choke :p

Got my team sorted; it seems to be have a very high proportion of AB's in it. Still undecided who will be my captain though...

Latest posts