Fox Sports Fantasy Tri-Nations - The TRF League

Darwin

AKA Dingo_Darwin
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
http://trinationsfantasy.foxsports.com.au/M/home.mc

I have created a TRF league for the Foxsports fantasy Tri-nations competition.

League name: TRF Trinations
League Code: 7666-4572

We had a really good turnout for the Super Rugby competition; It would be great to see many of the same people involved in this competition too. For those who have never played these sort of competitions, the basic premise involves picking 22 players from the Tri-nations teams each week, with points gained based on the statistical output of the players selected (e.g 1 point is gained for every tackle made, -2 points for every tackle missed).

Anyone interested simply needs to go to the website and join up and select to join the TRF Trinations league, then you can select your team for this weekend!

I'm all over this!

Have also stuck the thread to the top so we don't lose it :D

I'm all over this!

Have also stuck the thread to the top so we don't lose it :D

Cheers for stickying this Olyy. Hopefully we get some more people to join, otherwise I will be head-to-head with you every week (and if I recall correctly you beat me in our head-to-head in the Super Rugby comp too...)

I've decided to actually play this one properly - actually utilising my bench rather than just buying the cheapest guys there so I have more money for the first XV (but then suffering when one of the teams has a bye-week and I can't switch enough players :lol: )

I've decided to actually play this one properly - actually utilising my bench rather than just buying the cheapest guys there so I have more money for the first XV (but then suffering when one of the teams has a bye-week and I can't switch enough players :lol: )

You can make unlimited transfers after each round so no point in wasting money unless you really want to have decent cover for injury.

Joined; Mitch se manne

Unlimited transfers after each round? Nice.

How long is a round though? Is it after each game, so we should pick all aussies and saffers this week?

Unlimited transfers after each round? Nice.

How long is a round though? Is it after each game, so we should pick all aussies and saffers this week?

There is one match per round, so yes you should just fill your team up with Aussies and Boks.

You can make unlimited transfers after each round so no point in wasting money unless you really want to have decent cover for injury.

Joined; Mitch se manne
Well.......maybe I should read the rules better :lol:

To be fair, I picked only from the players actually starting, and I don't think I'd change anyone in my starting XV anyway, so it shouldn't make any difference to me, I hope

Might change my bench now though

I'm in; team name The Diggers... Does anyone have any idea what the subs are like and how the score points in the match?

I don't think subs score anything, but that is from past experience i cbf reading the rules this time around.

They only score points if they're subbed on, so if there's a later change in squad, or if there's an injury really early on etc. (I think? I'll have a look now)

Edit: Subs only occur it the subbed player takes no part at all in the match, so because you get unlimited transfers in this the sub bench doesn't really have much use at all (unless a player gets injured in the warmup or something)

Last edited:
Signed up, joined, and named myself George North for no particular reason. My team's the Flying Fish.

Ok boys... I'm all ready to go! After only just missing the play-offs in the final round of the SuperRugby League I'm ready for redemption! Haha!!! :D

Well looks like it we have 15 people playing - I hope everyone has their teams sorted out for this weeks match.

Woohooo; I'm looking for a strong first round

I forgot to change my captain to JOC from Quade so I've missed out on some points from his kicking and try there :(

I knew I should've had Digby in there as well :lol:
At least Aplon made a few good runs, should get some points from that

Wehey, that's me :D

Bloody hell, JOC got 56pts, so if he was my captain I would've got 112 :(

Latest posts