• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Prediction Game] Ezequiel's Tri Nations Prediction League!

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
trf3n.png

Gentlemen!

Some of you expected this, others might not have been informed about the previous competition we had. I would like to expand my TRF Prediction League to other competitions after starting off with the Super 15 season. It was a massive success and in the end we had 12 people playing. I want to expand that number with the international tournaments coming up. If the Tri-Nations is a success, I want to go even further and start a RWC edition. Until then, I want to see where this is going.

Do you want to participate in the Currie Cup version? Go here and register:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/...-Game-Ezequiel-s-Currie-Cup-Prediction-League!

History:
We started off, as mentioned earlier, with a Super 15 prediction league. The key to the game is easy... You guess the outcome, number of tries scored and number of points scored. We had some people doing really well and sometimes even getting to scores over 30 points!

I hear you thinking: That's not very interesting if we don't know how to score those points. Well, here is more info about that!

The score:

When predicting, you have 4 different ways to score points. You can guess who wins the match, you can take a shot at predicting how many tries a team scores or what the points are the team will gather. A new feature I tested in the play offs, is being implemented as a permanent addition. You can name 1 player from each team to predict a try scorer!

[table="class: grid, width: 40%"]
[tr][td] Prediction: [/td][td] Score: [/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Winner [/td][td] 1 [/td][/tr]
[tr][td] no. Of tries scored [/td][td] 3 [/td][/tr]
[tr][td] no. Of points scored [/td][td] 5 [/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Try scorer [/td][td] 10 [/td][/tr]
[/table]

So... Do you think this is fun? Let's hear it and play along! We have 6 matches during 6 rounds. A short competition, but see it as a warm-up for the TRF World Cup Prediction League!

If you want to join in this game by registering here:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/...sion-Ezequiel-s-Tri-Nations-Prediction-League

Australie 27 (3) - South Africa 19 (2)
Ioane - Johnson ( if starting) otherwise Mvovo

Australia 35 (4) - 16 (1) South Africa
Digby Ioane & Danie Rossouw

Last edited:
Australia (3) 31 - 28 (2) Springboks
Digby Ioane - Gio Aplon

Australia (4) 27 - 19 (1) South Africa
James O'Connor - Ruan Pienaar

Australia 29 (3) - (2) 19 South Africa

Kurtley Beale - Danie Rossouw

Last edited:
Australia 16(1) - 18(1) Springboks
James Horwill - A Johnson

Last edited:
... Ok, lets see if I can carry over my awesome (lack off) form from the last comp :)

Australia 28(3) - South Africa 10(1)

Ioane, de Jongh

Latest posts