• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Tri-Nations - The TRF League

Going to have to wait a couple of days while the points sort themselves out. It had me as 4th in the world at one point, but new calculations have put me in the 300's

Olly I'm now beating you by 29 points please tell me you don't have any subs.

I'll have to raise my game for Darwin.

Don't think so - subs only count if you have players that didn't start, and all mine did

I thought I was on to a winner picking the Springbok front row - Smit did alright, the other two were poo
So was Steggman

Aye, I forgot he'd taken kicking duties for the wallabies :(

Gutted that Wallabies scrum performed as well, I though Springboks were going to be in dominance and the front row would win me a load of points
Kruger got -1
Greyling got me 8
Smit got me a more respectable 23

Booooooo(urns)

Olly I'm now beating you by 29 points please tell me you don't have any subs.

I'll have to raise my game for Darwin.

There is no need to raise it too much :cool:

Ok start for me - like probably everyone else I wish I'd picked O'Connor as my captain. I was choosing between O'Connor, Beale and Cooper - eventually I choose Beale (which turned out to at least be a better choice than Cooper...).

372... pretty solid opening round for me :D Glad i went with Ioane over Beale as my Captain!

Although it will be very tricky to pick between some of the AB's this week... should be a much tighter game :huh:

Bring it on Mitch!!! :mad: LOL

Really?
Gutted!

Especially when the decent SA players are in positions I wouldn't want to change (i.e Pienaar vs Weepu)

Will have Aplon in there, don't know about the other(s) though

Damn! ... I was looking for the TRF fantasy league, and missed the thread some how ... I joined the randoms pools

... are well, never mind! ... good luck to all, and see you back for the RWC fantasy league

Really?
Gutted!

Especially when the decent SA players are in positions I wouldn't want to change (i.e Pienaar vs Weepu)

Will have Aplon in there, don't know about the other(s) though

Yeah, the hardest part of the selection for me is picking which two (or is it three?) of the AB's starting XV not to include in my team....

I don't think Weepu will be starting, so you might still be able to pick Pienaar (though 30-mins off the bench may be enough for Weepu to get a few points..)

Damn! ... I was looking for the TRF fantasy league, and missed the thread some how ... I joined the randoms pools

... are well, never mind! ... good luck to all, and see you back for the RWC fantasy league

Damn... would have been good to have you playing.... I could do with another easy win :p

Yeah, the hardest part of the selection for me is picking which two (or is it three?) of the AB's starting XV not to include in my team....

I don't think Weepu will be starting, so you might still be able to pick Pienaar (though 30-mins off the bench may be enough for Weepu to get a few points..)

Damn... would have been good to have you playing.... I could do with another easy win :p

LOL ... your just lucky me and my 20 mates are "injured" ... it will be a different story come world cup time :D

Why didn't I choose JO'C as captain. FFS me of all people :D. Well done Stormers2010

Foooooook, I didn't even know he was taking over kicking duties.

372... pretty solid opening round for me :D Glad i went with Ioane over Beale as my Captain!

Although it will be very tricky to pick between some of the AB's this week... should be a much tighter game :huh:

Bring it on Mitch!!! :mad: LOL

:cool:

I think I might just pick the entire starting line up of the ABs....

TBH, I would if one could. You can only have 12 of any team so you'll have to have at least 3 Springboks starting.

On another note, if the AB's dont beat the Aussies both times they (Aus) just might win the comp on bonus points. Unless the ABs also manage to score a load of tries against us.

Last edited:
Is it just more or is Cory Jane not listed in the game?

Is it just more or is Cory Jane not listed in the game?

Yeah he is missing (along with the likes of Sivivatu / Ben Smith)... hopefully they add him, as I really don't want to include a South African outside back....

Maybe if we send in mass racism complaints FoxSports will get their sh*t together. :D

as I really don't want to include a South African outside back....

exactly

Latest posts