• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Decided to use my wild card this week. I've made 12 changes to my team.... I have the feeling that I'm either going to have a great week or bomb out completely...

I'm without an inside back this week - bought in Carter for him to be out injured and my bench is Savea (was the cheapest going at the start) who isn't playing

I'm gonna lose this one again due to picking a shitty captain. Great game, Charles; Thomson as captain is masterful!!

I'm gonna lose this one again due to picking a shitty captain. Great game, Charles; Thomson as captain is masterful!!

Well it's only the beginning aye...But I have to say that I am pleased with my Captain's effort. Jimmy cowan is kak though...

We'll see how it goes...

Typical, the week I decide that I don't want Thomson as Captain anymore he goes and scores 65 points... arrggh...
I hope this SBW character lives up to the hype....

Typical, the week I decide that I don't want Thomson as Captain anymore he goes and scores 65 points... arrggh...
I hope this SBW character lives up to the hype....

Hmmm... I also had Thompson as my captain last week and then i opted for Kade Poki this week, so of course he has one of his most quiet nights all year :(

I've just realised Cory Jane isn't playing....:mad:

I think this will be close in the end Stormers...

Think I might have sneaked another win (although the points probably will be revised some what) ... either way, thanks for the game Ossa's Chargers

Have a feeling I didn't do to well....3+ players with 0 points, woohoo...

Well I got smashed that round, despite using my wildcard...

Luckily I've got an easy match this week against some fella called 'Shaggy'... looking at the points table I'm sure he can't be that good... oh wait :(

Well a nice win but I only got up 2 places in the table...Best score of the round in the TRF league though...

Luckily I've got an easy match this week against some fella called 'Shaggy'... looking at the points table I'm sure he can't be that good... oh wait :(

Ah ... Darwin from the Deep South, i'll do my best to give you a good match :D

... yep, I think i've been pretty lucky so far though ... got that feeling it's going to end soon :)

... Alright, i'm ready for you now Darwin ... BRING IT! :D

Latest posts