• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

10 to go in the blues v force game, and I have concluded that yet again this round is a write off for me. Made the mistake of buying expensive players, not form players. Thompson, rokocoko, ranger, did literally nothing this round.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - get it it's good

Another close round ... thanks for the game KhatreEsa Dragons

Considering I had four players who didn't play I'm happy with only losing by 10pts or so :)

Oh, I thought i'd lost! :D

Thanks for the game Darwin, even though neither of our teams really performed very well it was very close... Nail biting stuff!

yeah, every time I go on the fox site the points seem to have changed ... anyway, we are currently the second ranked team in terms of our average the top league (G&GR Fantasy Rugby) has 270 players and has an average of 1508.0, where as we only have 29 players and an average of 1480.4 :)

We aren't doing too bad considering ... maybe we can take them down this week! :)

Oh, I thought i'd lost! :D

Thanks for the game Darwin, even though neither of our teams really performed very well it was very close... Nail biting stuff!

Yeah good game - I knew you were due an easy win ;)

Last edited:
LOL, I've been very lucky these last couple of games; round 3 Poki and Thomson were the heroes and this round Keven Mealamu put in a massive game to edge a close game in my favour. Thanks, Kev!

Just been Bold. Made my changes before teams announce their line ups, oh dear. Boredom could cost me yet another loss.

Cipriani for giteau
SBW for Rokocoko
Sharpe for Chisholm

wish me luck

Just been Bold. Made my changes before teams announce their line ups, oh dear. Boredom could cost me yet another loss.

Cipriani for giteau
SBW for Rokocoko
Sharpe for Chisholm

wish me luck

Good luck, man!

I have to say, since round 1 I've been making my changes on the Monday morning and leaving 1 transfer open for when the line-ups are announced. Been lucky so far but the upshot has been that I have about $260 more than I started with (most in the competition currently).

Yaargh!

I did gymnastics 'money-wise' to get Doppies La Grange in my squad only to hear his out of this game with an injury worry. Just thought I'd mention it so anyone else doesn't sit with a dud. Ended up using my last transfer to get rid of Giteau who I wanted to bench to be able to rather bench La Grange until he returns.

Damn, and I so wanted to get rid of Jimmy Cowan to get a scrummie worth something. I guess that's the chance one takes when making early transfers.

My teams getting better after the disaster of last week, but still not ideal (I tend to spend all my cash on the starting XV then barely anything on the bench - so while I managed to switch out two brumbies and the injured pocock this week, I had to trade Burger & Chisolm for my naff bench people)

Man! I haven't managed to pick a decent captain yet!!! I pick Beale this week... Waratahs (at home) vs Cheetahs, you'd think that Beale would have a field day... apparently not :( ah well, maybe next week.

Thanks for the game Griquas Chiefs, better luck next week :D

Quite a few of my players failed to score many points this week, but I suppose it's the same for everybody ... thanks for the game UnderAchievers, I think I provisionally have the win, but its hard to tell until they do all of that recalculation stuff that they do :)

Cipriani for giteau
SBW for Rokocoko
Sharpe for Chisholm

Well SBW and Sharpe worked out very well for you, Cipriani not so much but 2 from 3 aint bad, and SBW was one of the leaders this round. Good picks :D

Latest posts