• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

It's like a cult.
Pfft - nothing of the sort. Deluded. It's tribal just like any other football team but again the process failed because of incompetence of those officiating. Listening to the white noise around it as usual to justify your hatred of Liverpool.

I've always quite liked Newcastle but hard to get behind them since the Saudi's brought them. Still, impressive 4 points from their first 2 games in the group of death.

Absolutely shameful from Arteta and AFC. At least Klopp and LFC had a genuine reason to be ****** off (even though the way they reacted was poor) Arteta has nothing to moan about. That Newcastle goal wasn't even that controversial. But this is the can of worms that's been opened this season. Sad to see. I hope they hit Arteta with a hefty fine and give him a long touchline ban as well.

Last night's game was great. Man U fans like Mark Goldbridge and ex Man U players screaming it was never a red but after Curtis Jones and Romero got red carded for theirs can't say it wasn't consistent.

Apart from that Man U falling apart after the sending off. Didn't think Man U pen was one given it came off of Maguire's fingers first.

I can't believe Arteta hasn't been banned and fined. What a joke. I guess it's ok to say what he said but it shouldn't be. He's such a unlikeable guy.

Are they serious? Chelsea, Man City etc all pumping millions into their clubs and they go after Everton? Not saying they did nothing wrong, but they're telling us others haven't done worse?

This is a box the premiership might have wanted to stay closed. What a comically organisation they are.

Hopefully their punishment is forthcoming.
very, very late in the day if so. They've been at it for years haven't they? This feels like they've gone for the weaker team instead of the big ones who will probably fight a lot harder.

very, very late in the day if so. They've been at it for years haven't they? This feels like they've gone for the weaker team instead of the big ones who will probably fight a lot harder.

Chelsea and City most likely have more expensive legal teams who will find loopholes and ways of stalling.

Latest posts