• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] England vs New Zealand 16/11/13

Mike Brown has been outstanding.They aren't, Tony is just echoing tired old cliches.
He'll start saying Tuilagi can't pass, and Wilkinson only kicks in a minute.

I agree that Brown has been again outstanding although would qquestion his positioning for first try but everything else exemplary....as regards Tuilangi not passing and whatever you mean against Wilko....think you are just putting words into my mouth!!!

what the hell i turn the game on we're winning, i watch the game for a minute and the all blacks score, i must be bad luck

This match is a joke. So much obstruction from England and so many off sides. Yet AB's get penalized. I don\t usually complain but this is shocking.

The only reason we even have a match here is the Ref... atleast he's making it watchable i guess. This reff is usually outstanding so i guess he's due a shocker.

He's defending well, a liability in attack,nice argument by the way.

And that could be it I think... What a pass by Nonu.
Want an argument? England's backs are a class below the Kiwi's, they're not going to cut them up. Mike Brown is the only exciting player. Every time 36 carries he makes ground. He's not getting isolated and he's been playing exceptionally well considering the **** passes Farrell has been throwing.

The only reason we even have a match here is the Ref... atleast he's making it watchable i guess. This reff is usually outstanding so i guess he's due a shocker.

For f.....s sake give it up..............you are f..................boring now!

SH teams are pathetic. ALWAYS the ref if things aren't going your way. Also wtf is with youngs? The guy is absolutely **** at the lineout.

Want an argument? England's backs are a class below the Kiwi's, they're not going to cut them up. Mike Brown is the only exciting player. Every time 36 carries he makes ground. He's not getting isolated and he's been playing exceptionally well considering the **** passes Farrell has been throwing.

England's backs are a class below but they are at least running hard and straight an hitting the gainline. 36, however, is not. He cuts inside, exposes the ruck to allow the All Blacks slow it down as only they can and regroup. He's rarely making the gainline either.

Game over right there! 8 points down, that's all the All Blacks need.

How many times do we need this proven?

TOM YOUNGS CAN'T THROW TO COURTNEY LAWES!!!!!!1111 FFS

The ref penalizes England for not releasing. A miracle ;)

Latest posts