• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Japan - 12/11/22

If that's Yellow and penalty try it should be been one in dying minuites of the women's game earlier.

Jesus, Smith with a truly dreadful kick and then Steward and Slade salvage something from it and Smith ends up scoring.

I'm fairly sure coming up to the last World Cup I was thinking Eddie seems to consider all eventualities apart from Farrell
being unavailable.

Well definite improvement over last week, but I don't think this Japan side ever really got going like they did against NZ. If what EJ says is true and he ignores stats from games against weaker opposition then this shouldn't have an impact.

Having said that JVP needs to start next 2 games.

Yep. I thought Ribbans had a very decent debut, Coles looked good off the bench and Slade looked very up for it, which was nice to see.

May looked better than I expected - completely answered any questions I had

JvP reaffirmed what we already knew

Mako....reaffirmed what we already knew
Really not sure how England can realistically play Mako now, even if he magically fixed his scrummaging he would still be heavily targeted and refs unlikely to not have preconceptions on him.

Also, I thought Simmonds was on his way to France next season, would that not make him ineligible for the WC?

I missed the game, worth watching? Were England improved or Japan just poor?

Latest posts