• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England EPS 2017/18 edition.

Hughes out,
Binny out,
Beaumont makes a try scoring return from injury

The stars are aligning.

It's a shame for Billy. Was looking forward to seeing him back as he brings so much to England.

Whoever comes in needs to be a big ball carrier.
No Binny and no Hughes means we're lacking big time in the pack.

We've got plenty of loose carriers, and plenty more who can step in, but we desperately need someone who can make metres from nothing.
Can't even look to Genge since his frail southern body has broken down.

Ewers to 8? Probably the next biggest back rower around after Binny and Hughes and he's been in good form.

When's the squad announced?

So billy out we have some issues with hughes out and hask ban. Plus front row with marler and genge out. Did i read brown got injured in the last game? Injuries racking up pre 6N so how does our team look now?

1. Mako
2. Hartley (we all know its gonna happen no matter how he plays)
3. Cole
4. Itoje
5. Launchbury
6. Robshaw
7. Underhill
8. Simmonds
9. Youngs
10. Ford
11. May
12. Farrell
13. Joseph
14. Nowell
15. Watson (if Brown is out until 6N)
16. George
17. Obano
18. Sinckler
19. Isekwe
20. Lawes
21. Care
22. Slade/Francis
23. Solomona

Hartley will be capitain... we all know it in the bottom of our hearts. Watson will go to 14 with Nowell on the bench if Brown is back. I feel like we are unlikely to see Gary Graham (but we are playing Italy so maybe). I hope Slade is on the bench, but you never know. This isn't neccesairly the team that I think should go out, but the one that is the most realistic.

1. Mako
2. Hartley (we all know its gonna happen no matter how he plays)
3. Cole
4. Itoje
5. Launchbury
6. Robshaw
7. Underhill
8. Simmonds
9. Youngs
10. Ford
11. May
12. Farrell
13. Joseph
14. Nowell
15. Watson (if Brown is out until 6N)
16. George
17. Obano
18. Sinckler
19. Isekwe
20. Lawes
21. Care
22. Slade/Francis
23. Solomona

Hartley will be capitain... we all know it in the bottom of our hearts. Watson will go to 14 with Nowell on the bench if Brown is back. I feel like we are unlikely to see Gary Graham (but we are playing Italy so maybe). I hope Slade is on the bench, but you never know. This isn't neccesairly the team that I think should go out, but the one that is the most realistic.
That pack is woefully poor at carrying. Vunipola the only real ball carrier there. I can see us really struggling this 6N.

That pack is woefully poor at carrying. Vunipola the only real ball carrier there. I can see us really struggling this 6N.
Completely agree, I guess you could start Sinckler maybe... Or bring someone like Waldrom in as cover, but that is super unlikely... What other international class players could you bring in?

Ireland's pack looking likely to marmalise us. Probably France, too.

Read somewhere that Nowell is injured?

Waldrom? da fuk.

People have been banned for saying less damn it!!!!

We've seen weirder, Easter going to the 2015 world cup! I mean that man is a legend but he was sooo old. Also it might be nice to have someone with a decent track record on standby.