• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England EPS 2017/18 edition.

Hopfully isiekwe is starting at lock.
So sarries players in 1 2 4 5 8. But not against him starting he's a great talant, good workrate and defence and also could be with the under 20s guarenteed a start so good to see he's not wasted with the seniors.

Rediculous that he could be playing against people fresh out of school!
Hopfully isiekwe is starting at lock.
So sarries players in 1 2 4 5 8. But not against him starting he's a great talant, good workrate and defence and also could be with the under 20s guarenteed a start so good to see he's not wasted with the seniors.

It's not "inside" info, but they do get to watch training pretty closely and are looking out for signs pertaining to selection, so if they've made a point of saying he's likely to start... there's every possibility it's more than pure speculation.

Most news sites reporting Isiekwe will start and well as Curry strong fav for 7 jersey.

Based on reports the team could be -

Mako
George
Sinkler
Itoje
Isiekwe
Robshaw
Curry
Billy
Youngs
Ford
Daly
Farrell
Lozowski
May
Brown

If Cipriani doesn't get used this tour reckon he'll do a Fearns and just go to France anyway?

Has anyone heard the talk going around about the RFU having money troubles?
English rugby is rolling n cash everyone knows that. Eddie Jones sleeps on sheets made from 50 pound notes while the Celts all have to buy their own tents and camp in Richmond Park before away games against England.

The link i posted above - bizarrely not working even tho I was able to access it as a non subscriber - also said "RFU staff are already facing mass redundancies".

Nothing to flesh that out but that's not generally a sign of financial rude health. If true.

The link i posted above - bizarrely not working even tho I was able to access it as a non subscriber - also said "RFU staff are already facing mass redundancies".

Nothing to flesh that out but that's not generally a sign of financial rude health. If true.

Or restructuring after new CEO and senior staff appointments.

Everything is run as a business these days. You hear about companies taking lower profits, so they look to close and reduce to bring profits back up.

Reminds me of Tesco a few years ago. Made 100s of millions of profit, but still sold off a lot of their express stores.

But my understanding of business is limited, so there is probably further reasons to these events.

If he'd really been that great wouldn't the ABs have given him 5 minutes off the bench to make sure he couldn't take the English route?

The NZRFU don't play such shameful games.

Why would they kill the career of a player that's given so much to NZ rugby? Such a strange way of thinking.

Latest posts