• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 6 Nation squad 2024

Off topic but is anyone else having issues with this thread? As in not getting any notifications for it and not even showing up when you check 'What's New'? Have tried Unwatching and Watching again.

Off topic but is anyone else having issues with this thread? As in not getting any notifications for it and not even showing up when you check 'What's New'? Have tried Unwatching and Watching again.
Have you muted or blocked the user who started it?
Remember people having similar issues in previous years with threads and it was because of that

I'll always wondered how bad things must be for someone to be blocked by another person. Half the fun of the internet is disagreeing with people and learning about why people have different opinions on players and coaches.

Difference between a virtual pub like this, and a real-life pub

I'll always wondered how bad things must be for someone to be blocked by another person. Half the fun of the internet is disagreeing with people and learning about why people have different opinions on players and coaches.
Don't think I've ever blocked/ignored anyone on here out of difference in opinion. Moreso the people who show up in match threads clearly wasted and go on multi-post rants blatantly looking to cause trouble.

Don't think I've ever blocked/ignored anyone on here out of difference in opinion. Moreso the people who show up in match threads clearly wasted and go on multi-post rants blatantly looking to cause trouble.
I try very hard to only block the WUM's and not differences of opinion.

Who wants an echo chamber. I prefer the same approach as Brian Clough.
In his words -

If I had an argument with a player, we would sit down for 20 minutes, talk about it, and then decide I was right."

I've never blocked anyone, even those on a direct wind up, mostly because I can generally find the humour in most posts lol.

I've been back a few days and been labelled a WUM instantly, and I have no idea why, as all I did was question a selection. I find those who label people are generally the least enjoyable to converse with anyway.

And re drunken rants, if you havnt ended up in a drunken rant or argument then your not invested enough in the sport IMHO, I'm sure we've all done it in some form, bent a friends ear, posted on a thread, had a discussion turn into fisticuffs until you realise your leaning against a mirror and the guy opposite you hasnt copied your dress sense to wind you up...

I've never blocked anyone, even those on a direct wind up, mostly because I can generally find the humour in most posts lol.

I've been back a few days and been labelled a WUM instantly, and I have no idea why, as all I did was question a selection. I find those who label people are generally the least enjoyable to converse with anyway.

And re drunken rants, if you havnt ended up in a drunken rant or argument then your not invested enough in the sport IMHO, I'm sure we've all done it in some form, bent a friends ear, posted on a thread, had a discussion turn into fisticuffs until you realise your leaning against a mirror and the guy opposite you hasnt copied your dress sense to wind you up...
Well i know that was me...and i genuinely thought you were winding it up....and still do to be fair... ;)

Yeah, I really hope they have the nards to start Fin
If he can lead a 14man Saints to win away at Munster in Europe then he's definitely ready, whereas Ford's last act on a pitch was to throw a really laboured intercept try to take a game completely out of reach

Latest posts