• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 6 Nation squad 2024

Gatland does make me laugh in a poor man's Eddie Jones kind of way.

No idea if it was anything to do with IFW's medical studies? Well the rest of the world seemed to know that it was…..

As for OHC, maybe he just considers himself English in a born there, educated there, played there, represented country at various levels there kind of way? Not everyone's a total gun for hire.

Chuck in LRZ and perhaps Gatland would be better off just sticking to single barrelled wingers in future.

Regarding Feyi Waboso's medical studies, obviously he should do what he wants but let's not pretend he has 1 year left on his contract and is in his first year of studies. My understanding is that he's in his second year and he has, at least, 4 years left on his Exeter deal which means there was only potentially 1 or 2 years that he might have been in a sticky situation* and 4/5 years is a long time in rugby, and who knows if the 25 cap rule would've still been in place then? Even in a worst case scenario he could've taken a year out of international rugby and finished his degree in Exeter. He didn't have any decision to make until his contract was up and I've heard some people say it's 5 years (though I find that unlikely but possible)

Obviously it goes without saying he should do what he feels is best for him and he's done that which is fine but as I say, if it was me personally I'd have my cake and eat it, I'd be very happy to finish my degree playing for Exeter, who are a great club, and play for Wales and then if ever the situation came around where my contract with Exeter was up and the WRU were insisting I leave my degree in my final year or whatever to play for a Welsh region or lose my international place I'd tell them to **** off there and then. I personally don't think he would've had to make that decision but that's guesswork. As I say, he's done what he think is best for him and that's all anyone should do.

*accept my number could be totally off with regards to what year he's in, how long his degree is (I'm assuming it's 7) and how long his contract with Exeter is.

I don't mind all your welsh vs English rugby banter but this is ridiculous.

Butter is amazing. What would a toasted English muffin, or crumpet be without some salted, cold, real butter.
Let's face it, British cuisine is generally **** so no surprise the peak of culinary delight to your average person on this island is some bread with butter on it.

Unavailable XV makes interesting reading
VRR
LCD
Sinclair
Ribbons
Martin
Curry
Willis
Ludlam
JVP
Farrell
Manu
Lawrence
Watson
Marchant
Arundell

Nah, both are available for selection, just that sincklers in awful form and I'm guessing Ludlam's injury issues have seen him drop down the pecking order (first game back today)

Definitely think French cuisine is the most overrated. Same as their wine. It's good but not worthy of the hype.

No, no, no, no, no. Wine comes from France. An Italian red, NZ white or English bubbly might occasionally sneak in, but France all the way.

And wine very definitely never, ever, ever comes from Australia.

Nah, both are available for selection, just that sincklers in awful form and I'm guessing Ludlam's injury issues have seen him drop down the pecking order (first game back today)
SB loves Ludlam though. He wasn't even in the injury rehab squad was he ?

Latest posts