• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 6 Nation squad 2024

It must be my tastebuds, but I can't say I've ever enjoyed expensive French wines. I worked with a French senior exec who also ran a vineyard, but I never particularly enjoyed his choices whenever we had a meal.

I'm definitely an Italian red man.

It must be my tastebuds, but I can't say I've ever enjoyed expensive French wines. I worked with a French senior exec who also ran a vineyard, but I never particularly enjoyed his choices whenever we had a meal.

I'm definitely an Italian red man.

Yep, can't go far wrong with a Chianti or Barolo.

But Spain will have to win the RWC before I touch a Rioja. Stuff's undrinkable in my book, but it's virtually all a mate of mine will drink, so it's all down to personal taste (provided it mostly comes from France….😀).

Possibly best carried on in the Booze thread although England's recent 6N performances have been enough to turn us all to drink. Cheers!

Threads like this give rugby it's posho reputation
Yeah definitely nothing like giving the Welsh enough ammo for the annual arrogant university wine drinking posh boys vs Comprehensive, valley dwelling, larger top drinking boys.

Only an English thread can go this way hahahah

All wine tasted the same to me, red white rose it's all cats pee in a posh glass...

Maybe my tongue has been abused for so many decades by bourbon, home made eastern European vodkas and high end tequila, and yes I know that's a very very strange combo, but the tastebuds want what the tastebuds want... £150 imported Mexican Tequila, very specific mid range Bourbon, and 50p a litre Krokow bathtub brew lol

I had a Soopa Hooch on Friday, vodka/hooch/butt load of caffeine - 8%, very nice

My wife grew up in Spain...Wine and Coke is a popular drink with the Spanish in Mallorca...its tolerable but not my cup of tea.

A nice Merlot...followed by a few nice malt whiskies...although Saturday i think we drank the toon dry of Guiness...

Latest posts