• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2023/24

Japan vs England is on rugby pass yes? Can you get that on a firestick? Dont blame world rugby for wanting a rugby platform over yourtube as long as its till free and easily accessible.

Feel like i need beer but it's at 0650 in the morning...coffee and rugby feels wrong 😂

Japan vs England is on rugby pass yes? Can you get that on a firestick? Dont blame world rugby for wanting a rugby platform over yourtube as long as its till free and easily accessible.

Feel like i need beer but it's at 0650 in the morning...coffee and rugby feels wrong 😂
I'm going to make a day of it as I'm off to Twickenham for the double header there. Long old day if the sauce gets cracked at 6:50am 😅

Rugbypass tv has an app, so I'd assume you can probably get that on a firestick

I cant read the article because you need to create an account but I have just seen a headline in the Telegraph that says "Eddie Jones interview: England are now benefitting from my selections"
Hahahahaha
Which selections are these? The one where he dropped Ollie Lawrence from the squad? Where he kept picking Owen Farrell at centre? Where he kept picking Billy Vunipola when Billy wasnt even playing for his club Saracens.

Surprised and happy with some selections there.

Cole is a big no though, whats the point in this game.

Happy with CCS. Guessing Ewels makes the bench as Itoje won't play the full game but would rather have Coles on the bench (but he's not a th lock at all).

And that bench is top class (mostly).

I probably won't watch the game as on a stag do in Blackpool so not a chance I'll be awake at 6 in the morning (although there is a chance I might still be out drinking :cool: ).

Surprised he went full strength tbh

Really happy tbh,

Would have Dan starting and Coles over Ewels, but tbh George is captain amd Ewels has had a good season so its not an odd selection.

I really like that back line, i really don't care which Smith is starting but rather i think then 2 can lead us going forward.

It's a shame for Steward that he arrived when he did. He'd have fit England perfectly well for the last 15+ years and I really think he's an asset. He just happens to come at a time where pace and playmaking are suddenly what we value in a fullback, over reliability under the highball and defence (plus his X-factor of power).

He's looked great at times, and never that bad to my eyes. Furbank has never looked fully convincing imo.

It's a shame for Steward that he arrived when he did. He'd have fit England perfectly well for the last 15+ years and I really think he's an asset. He just happens to come at a time where pace and playmaking are suddenly what we value in a fullback, over reliability under the highball and defence (plus his X-factor of power).

He's looked great at times, and never that bad to my eyes. Furbank has never looked fully convincing imo.
A lot of people on this site have criticised Steward's defence. Ive always thought it was a bit harsh. Its no worse than Furbank's.

I think for me he never got a chance to show what he can do with an attacking England.

No one can tell me that Furbank was that key to England actually trying to play attacking rugby.
Borthwick wanted a scapegoat imo
Really the only reason Steward has prob been brought is because deep down Borthwick wants to return to that style

Yeah that's fair, although I don't think I agree he wants to return to that style. He can't ignore the end of the 6n

Latest posts