• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Daniel Carter out for up to 8 weeks.

Not really. Last night TV3 news were saying it was Cruden's chance to shine while McAllister looks to be taking his place on the bench.

Makes sense I suppose - McAllister can cover 1st and 2nd five, plus has the experience if needed, he just seems to throw the occassional pass that gets intercepted, resulting in a try for the opposition

Not really. Last night TV3 news were saying it was Cruden's chance to shine while McAllister looks to be taking his place on the bench.
No thats right what you said is what I was suppose to say lol. I stand corrected however.

I see DC's surgery was a success - now for the rehab ... come back better, stronger, faster :D

Good choice to go with Slade, McAlister isn't far away and he will improve. Just needs to keep playing 80min every weekend, harbor seem to be struggleing and I dont think that his helping his game. He was Awesome for the Maori but nowI think he really is a 12 who can cover 10 rather than the other way around.

Lookig forward to seeing Cruden get a start. Really adds an extra edge to the game, something to look forward to even though all the silverware is already safely tucked away for the year. And I'm sure there will be at least a couple more changes as well.

As for Evans and getting him back... The contract he left on took him out of the 2011 world cup and he indicated that his NZ rugby carrier was over when he left, never indicated any disire to come back. The coaches have always said they are only interested in players that want to play for the AB's. Is it really a suprise they havn't been chasing Evans? Great player but he well and truely left NZ behind him when he left.

Latest posts