• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup: Round 7

Even if his absence makes our team slightly ugly, it might be worth it.

Louis Ludik! Just have to say what an outstanding season he has had. Look at what he has achieved when given a good run.
Poor Riaan Viljoen, might have to spend some time on the wing next season.
You guys need tog et Gerhard Mostert back at any cost. Him and Pienaar at 9 and you'll have no weak links throughout the entire 22 for next season.

My big wish the end of year is to have Lambie and Goosen as our 10s and Taute and Ludcik at 15. I mean I can understand HM slowly bringing Goosen into the fold but IMO Lambie has already proven himself as up to the task at test level and should have been our 10 off the bench against England and now starting. I suppose him having played 2nd fiddle to Michalak was his downfall.

Man I hope the Bulls can win for a change this weekend. They have been utterly KAK!!

hopefully the changes made will improve their defence.

also, happy to see Coenie Oosthuizen return to playing time after his neck injury. He's on the bench for the cheetahs.

Hope Coenie gets better soon. He made a huge impact off the bench for the Bokke and I'd like to see more.

The Bulls look to have a solid line-up. It's hard to see how they aren't doing well.

Hope Coenie gets better soon. He made a huge impact off the bench for the Bokke and I'd like to see more.

The Bulls look to have a solid line-up. It's hard to see how they aren't doing well.

It's an attitude problem. One of my friends works with Wikus van Heerden and his brother lives with Serfontein, Adendorff, Small-Smith and others in the Bulls Youth house. some of those guys are just arrogant pricks that wants to do as little as possible.

Hopefully yesterday's uitkak session helped...

It's an attitude problem. One of my friends works with Wikus van Heerden and his brother lives with Serfontein, Adendorff, Small-Smith and others in the Bulls Youth house. some of those guys are just arrogant pricks that wants to do as little as possible.

Hopefully yesterday's uitkak session helped...

Love the inside info that us normal cattle class never hears off - can you find out a bit more who is the guys and who is the ass holes please?

A friend of mine was at Morne Steyn's wedding, this is waht I recall:

Habanna - loves attention
Danie Rossouw - snot dronk and wanted to fight for the karaoke mic
Dewald Potgiter - very nice guy and friendly
Derek something (retired ex hooker/falanker) real dick and no one liked him
Morne himself - quite humble and respectful to the elders - goeie boerseun
Schalk Burger - naughty and full of fun
Kirschner - not invited :)

That is all I can recall

Love the inside info that us normal cattle class never hears off - can you find out a bit more who is the guys and who is the ass holes please?

A friend of mine was at Morne Steyn's wedding, this is waht I recall:

Habanna - loves attention
Danie Rossouw - snot dronk and wanted to fight for the karaoke mic
Dewald Potgiter - very nice guy and friendly
Derek something (retired ex hooker/falanker) real dick and no one liked him
Morne himself - quite humble and respectful to the elders - goeie boerseun
Schalk Burger - naughty and full of fun
Kirschner - not invited :)

That is all I can recall

Lol! Derick Kuun... ja, he's a real Poes! I was with him in the same hostel at Tuks.

But I won't be able to tell you who the real nice guys and who the assholes are, as my friend is also an asshole, so his judgement will be cloudy...

Golden Lions:
15. Andries Coetzee, 14. Deon Helberg, 13. Lionel Mapoe, 12. Alwyn Hollenbach/Jaco Taute, 11. Ruan Combrinck, 10. Elton Jantjies, 9. Michael Bondesio, 8. Warren Whiteley, 7. Willie Britz, 6. Cobus Grobbelaar, 5. Franco Van der Merwe, 4. Michael Rhodes/Etienne Oosthuizen, 3. Jacobie Adriaanse, 2. Callie Visagie, 1. JC Janse van Rensburg ©

Replacements:
16. Bandise Maku, 17. Ruan Dreyer, 18. Etienne Oosthuizen/Ruan Botha, 19. Jaco Kriel, 20. Ross Cronje, 21. Butch James, 22. Jaco Taute/Dylan des Fountain.

Natal Sharks
15. Louis Ludik, 14. Odwa Ndungane, 13. Tim Whitehead, 12. Meyer Bosman, 11. Lwazi Mvovo, 10. Riaan Viljoen, 9. Cobus Reinach, 8. Keegan Daniel ©, 7. Jean Deysel , 6. Jacques Botes, 5. Anton Bresler, 4. Steven Sykes, 3. Wiehahn Herbst, 2. Craig Burden, 1. Dale Chadwick

Replacements:
16 Monde Hadebe, 17 Julian Redelinghuys, 18 Jandre Marais, 19 Brynard Stander, 20 Charl McLeod, 21 Paul Jordaan, 22 Sibusiso Sithole

I don't rate Ruan Pienaar.
I said it at least a year ago that he wasn't international class, and finally other can see he isn't up to the task.

Danie Rossouw drunk and signing karaoke, where can we get the footage? ;)

I don't rate Ruan Pienaar.
I said it at least a year ago that he wasn't international class, and finally other can see he isn't up to the task.

Danie Rossouw drunk and signing karaoke, where can we get the footage? ;)

But he is the Tiger Woods of rugby.

Seriously though, I'd take him for WP if we could.

I've heard good things about Nic, AC is a funny chap though.
Want McLeod?

Not really but if I know WP we'll probably end up with him anyway while Groom goes to the Bulls- after a showing glimpses of genius in the 2 halves he gets to play with us- where he doesn't get game time and decides to go North.

Once you go North you never go back ;)
article-0-0C0E5728000005DC-982_306x423.jpg

I feel the same way about our scrum halves. We have had some of great promise, but lose them to keep kak players.
Didn't you have another Schreuder at scrum half? I swear it was spelled differently but I am convinced for some reason there was another, despite him not being listed in WP/Stormers squads.
I've gone mad.

Nah, in South Africa the expression is:

Once you go North, you never go forth

Once you go North you never go back ;)
article-0-0C0E5728000005DC-982_306x423.jpg

I feel the same way about our scrum halves. We have had some of great promise, but lose them to keep kak players.
Didn't you have another Schreuder at scrum half? I swear it was spelled differently but I am convinced for some reason there was another, despite him not being listed in WP/Stormers squads.
I've gone mad.

Kak? Draggs I'm so proud +rep

That's a true Afrikaner. Thanking someone for using their swearing...

Oh you guys are just as proud as I am, he's one of us now.

Latest posts