• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Complete and Utter Bull****

Every single one of sigesige00's positiive ratings come from cmac.

sige is in 59th place.
he deserves it, he's a God.

Is there any chance we'll ever be able to get back the functionality where you could see who's given other users rep?
I really did enjoy that!!!

gZLr9N2.gif
I need Johnnys not Jimmies! (Ask Groundhog)

You're ploughing Groundhog? Fair play, I'd have thought it'd be the other way around.

I neg repped that f*Cking offensive image. I don't get upset by many things, but that has really got my blood boiling.

Huh, this thread could be going in a dangerous direction. Let's try to get it back on track with some lovely, non-controversial images we can all enjoy.

6X0GPrn.jpg

You're ploughing Groundhog? Fair play, I'd have thought it'd be the other way around.
Me, Albufeira, drunk, mot, left on my own ****** without money, needed johnny, no answer from Groundhog, she ****ed her foot up on glass, called an ambulance, I went home covered in foot blood.

Is there any chance we'll ever be able to get back the functionality where you could see who's given other users rep?

Just seeing the rep in the user info block on the left side of each post would be a step forward!!!

That pig tugging ****. Why has no one even addressed this? No ones mum should be doing that to pigs!

That pig tugging ****. Why has no one even addressed this? No ones mum should be doing that to pigs!
That could be the most normal post so far on this thread, but I must agree. As my avatar is a symbol of pigs rights I must make my stand and say that a pig deserves better than Olyy's mum.

Latest posts