English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
ePnJtQG.png

Oh oh oh I can watch it this weekend........duck Saracens!

Oh oh oh I can watch it this weekend........duck Saracens!
We know we can beat them, we just have to be right at the top of our game.

ETA: Bugger! - just seen that KPN looks like he'll miss the match; taking meaning that our THP resources for this match are Anthony Perenise, and.... erm... Sam Nixon - who's a LHP by trade
Thomas and Lahiff dues to be "bench fit" for Saints / Falcons; Shaun Knight expected early October, and Jack Edmondson... actually, I've no idea about Edmondson; but he didn't even bench for United against Sarries A

Why do we always have to concentrate our injury concerns into 1 position?

Last edited:
Glad Sharks v Falcons is being shown. Could be quite entertaining for the neutral.

I'm working Friday evening so I would say we might actually perform well, but going off last season we're terrible in every televised game.

O'Connor expected to be in the mix this week

Hearing we've lost Fitzgerald for 3 months so that doesn't help. Expect both Mike Williams and Luke Hamilton to come in for Kalamafoni and Kitchener to add physicality. Hoping Bateman goes back to hooker too because as good as Thacker and Cole are individually, they don't form a good scrum due to the sheer height difference.

Holmes or Brady for Malouf too.

No idea what to expect from Quins vs. Gloucester. They're equally as capable of a **** show as we are, but in the past, we've always been able to survive on winning most of our home games.

A win is much needed, but wouldn't paper over the cracks ...

If Bath's discipline is the same as against Tigers we will face a royal humping.

Chiefs vs Lirish. Chiefs need a big win but though i think chiefs will prove too strong for them, but they will show alot of attacking intent. I think it will be a good game.

Anyone got a current chiefs injury list?
I heard LCD is injured and short broke his hand but i dont know.

Chiefs vs Lirish. Chiefs need a big win but though i think chiefs will prove too strong for them, but they will show alot of attacking intent. I think it will be a good game.

Anyone got a current chiefs injury list?
I heard LCD is injured and short broke his hand but i dont know.

That wasn't very nice of short to break LCDs hand

Not broken but out for 12 weeks.
I really really shouldn't laugh but we all predicted it.

Personally think he need to get out of Leicester it reminds me of Wilko at Falcons just always getting injured a change of scenery is probably what he needs.

Chiefs injuries -

James Short
Michele Campagnaro
Ollie Devoto
Sam Hill
Alec Hepburn
Luke Cowan-Dickie
Dave Dennis
Dave Ewers
Thomas Waldrom

I really really shouldn't laugh but we all predicted it.

Personally think he need to get out of Leicester it reminds me of Wilko at Falcons just always getting injured a change of scenery is probably what he needs.

Hard to think of a more dramatic example of somebody's career flatlining. It's frustrating to think that the player who ripped apart the All Blacks is still in there somewhere but he's never going to fulfil his potential. You're probably right about a move being best for all parties, I'm sure there'd be no shortage of clubs lining up just on reputation alone.

Latest posts