• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 16/17 - Round 1

JP Doyle is absolutely riding Saints here but he's only doing so 'cos Saints keep giving him the opportunity to blow his whistle and he's not been wrong that I've seen yet - only themselves to blame.

Chris Cook starting this season as he finished the last season... ****ing liability!

Bull**** try, he was tackled and then got up again to go over the line after the tackle.

Shame as cook did look a good understudy to stringer at one point.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Bath

- - - Updated - - -

Marchant with a lovely run.

- - - Updated - - -

Shockingly forward bris robbed.

Forward pass by Yarde! What.......

Bristol robbed there.....

I thought that pass was forwards but oh well.

Have I switched away from the Sinners' bath too soon?

Woeful, sloppy half from Quins. Not only gifted two tries to Bristol but also looked like we couldn't string a phase together.

We don't deserve to be leading at half time and that pass was definitely forward. Good finish from Marchant though.

Good to see Bris are good. Gonna be tough at the bottom... Whoever it's comprised of.

How is it that SH's can't see that they are going to lose the ball in the maul if they don't play it?

What's the whole incident with Marler about?

A tad late in tackling Henson as he was kicking but Marler was probably airborne and could hardly stop! Henson hurt his knee hitting Marler

And now two forward passes by Quins in their own 22..........

okay how did Pearce do on friday heard he had a poor game?
Yeah, not great. Pretty anonymous, not great at the back of the scrum, and got flattened by a sinoti sinoti hand off at one point (though there's no shame in that really).
He's lucky Webber broke his arm as Neild will likely play hooker when fit so it leaves the 6 shirt open