• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs Wales (06/07/2024)

Very lucky for Australia, Schmidt will rip him apart on the review for not passing.

Got away with one there, Australia good for turnover

lisa simpson smile GIF

... But as I'm typing.. that seems harsh. Guess it's behind. Oh well.

Botham comes on and lives the dream... try for Wales then gets up and head buts Liam William's...

Good try but poor decision to over complicate the maul!!!!

What did I say, over complicated the maul and gets pinged on the technicality!!!
Take the ref out the game, dont give him opportunities to penalise you ffs!!!!

Gatland has embarrassed himself today, sent players out all week talking about simplicity, getting the basics right, then over complicated every play and f@@@ks everything up

Pathetic penalty, way to back up errors…

Why are we attacking without a 10, I'm not expecting Thomas to light up the stage, but offer something. The problem is Bevan, Thomas and Grady at 12 are all quiet rookies. Someone needs to grab hold of the half backs and offer something different

That's probably the game, Tomkins made to look poor defensively after being talked up on commentary.

Every basic error you dont want to see from amateurs let alone professionals they are making in their droves...

Grady runs into touch, Ben Thomas looks totally lost, Tompkins cant throw a God damn spin pass, and floats everything...

I dont want to RIP Thomas apart, the only thing I'll mention is once he left the field Costelow has come on and improved our attack by 100%

Tomkins hasn't looked right for ages now, even pre world cup. Not sure what's happened when he turns out for Wales.

Wainwright is proper good though, does everything. I'd have loved the Bristol move rumour to have been true. Bevan has also been largely good from 9 as ball hasn't been the cleanest at times. If Sheedy recovers from injury I'd love to see him given a run, his distribution would be great in situations like this.

Tomkins hasn't looked right for ages now, even pre world cup. Not sure what's happened when he turns out for Wales.

Wainwright is proper good though, does everything. I'd have loved the Bristol move rumour to have been true. Bevan has also been largely good from 9 as ball hasn't been the cleanest at times. If Sheedy recovers from injury I'd love to see him given a run, his distribution would be great in situations like this.
Disappointed in Bevan today, his delivery has been poor. Lots of balls being taken standing still.

Theres a severe lack of quality in this Welsh squad, young players coming in look seriously flawed, game plan was overly complicated, the basics werent good enough, and the gameplan was all wrong.

Bad players being coached poorly.

Congrats to Aus, but I'd be careful taking anything out of this game, this is tier 2 level rugby, Aus have lot of issues of their own!

He was never any good, he just looked decent on the front foot in open play. He has never been able to defend, pass, or make decisions.

We're utter garbage sorry. Just so poor!

Doesn't seem to matter who's playing, we have nothing to offer ball in hand. Our ruck ball is easily slowed down because we play one up rugby from standing starts. Wft are they doing in training, because I don't see a evidence of anything!

Set piece is also poor. Our scrum moatly goes backwards. Our lineout is shaky. We concede loads of pens and yellow cards.

Honestly, are there any positives atm, orher than Wainwright who's a class above atm?

Latest posts