• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia vs Wales (06/07/2024)

Going to outdo Englands pen count at this rate

Wales lose their lineout at front ball...

Not an error, Aus row went up at 2 and took it clean. This is international rugby and we lost the ball clean at 2?!?!

Could be a long day for wales if they don't sort their discipline.

It's crazy how soft these errors are. It looks like pros v semis warm up match at the minute. 8 penalties, 5 offside in 19 mins
Hopefully they smarten up, could be a proper test then.

That yellow really seems to have galvanised wales.

The ruck situation is getting pretty tough feel for the player who almost gets his leg twisted, but your trying to clear out, go high and catch the neck or head your in trouble, be deemed to target certain limbs your in trouble, very fine margins.

F@@@@@CK SAKE!!!!!

first Lake gives the ball away at 2 again, then Hathaway kicks 50 yards dead. Error after error after error.

You've just shown your maul is dominant, OF course Aus will challenge at 2

Why for the love of God are we running a doub le shift drive play with an inside ball?!?!?!?!
Just catch and drive, you spoken all week about simplicity!!!!!!!!!!

Handling errors under no pressure... BECAUSE WE ARE OVERPLAYING!!!!!!! Just keep it simple, play phases put Aus under pressure

Bevan drops it cold, disgraceful at international level! Not to mention Dyer in front of him playing it like a moron.

Where are the brains gone?!?!?!?!

I'm confused as to why Ewels was a red and that was not even deemed a penalty as it seems very inconsistent to me.

I'm confused as to why Ewels was a red and that was not even deemed a penalty as it seems very inconsistent to me.

Australian used his arms to be fair, Ewels looked more no arms tackle esk in a ruck to me, fine margins but if Ewels was never legal due to lack of arms it probably should make the difference.

Wales giving away some ridiculous penalties. Picking up from knock on (which was bad enough) was icing on the ship cake.

Can't be putting yourself under such unnecessary pressure in these kind of international matches. Gone from scrum on edge around 50 to defending almost 5m. Luckily an Australian knock on saved the day.

That's a stunning set play from a 5m scrum... pick and throw the ball to winger to run dead. Stunning attacking nous by wales

That's a stunning set play from a 5m scrum... pick and throw the ball to winger to run dead. Stunning attacking nous by wales
TBF it's a calculated risk isn't it? If it comes off it's good but if it doesn't the fake to blindside is always a risk. Great D from Aussie winger. I'd have preferred multi phase in middle but I get the idea.

The frequency of errors and silly penalties is of much greater concern for me. Wales are looking much better this second half compared to first though. Cymru am byth.

Latest posts