• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina Super Rugby Team 2016 - Los Jaguares

Mil gracias!! Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Look at the 1:33 in the clock and watch the kick that just misses the winger. WTF was that about?
We looked quite soft on defense overall.
And on our second try there is a quite clear fwd pass.

Bah, hopefully this will change once the competition starts.

Mil gracias!! Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Look at the 1:33 in the clock and watch the kick that just misses the winger. WTF was that about?
We looked quite soft on defense overall.
And on our second try there is a quite clear fwd pass.

Bah, hopefully this will change once the competition starts.

yep and a few seconds before that, lavaninni gives away the ball. es claro que están a media maquina!
that foward pass was huge! amazing that the ref didnt see it. it looks that nobody cares that much anyway

Really? Fine, i'll bite.

You are clearly clueless about the sports clothing industry and its consumers. These sort of things discourage potential consumers, a lot.

In order for condescendence to work, you need to be able to back it up. You obviously can't.
I hate to play the CV card, but since you're making statements about my lack of credentials, i'll educate you a bit. I've been living abroad for quite some time and most of the expat crowd i hang out with is from Aus and RSA, so SR has been the main club competition i've been following (Pro12 and Heineken cup close seconds due to irish friends). Not many chances for me to go to the pub and share a beer watching CASI, so i compensated the urge by watching Rugby from other competitions.

Regarding your tone, it's getting boring. You are the typical "guapo de monitor". You play tough guy mr know-it-all behind a screen, making capricious and indemonstrable statements, the likes of "i've been following this since day one and everyone else has not". I understand you thou, because that's the only card you've got. When facts come along, you're always wrong (like when you pointed out Argentina lost all its games in 1987's WC).

I was probably playing rugby while you were still being breastfed.
And no, i will not shut up. And remember, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I haven't been posting in a long while mainly due to family and work commitments, but this post made me do a quick one.
Thoroughly agree with you Sir, well constructed reply and fair to the point, I like your style

As for Conrad Smith, only thing that changed is about 3000 post count, he is still as ignorant as can be, funny at times though

Hope everyone enjoys the Super Rugby season, will try to post a bit more this time around

I haven't been posting in a long while mainly due to family and work commitments, but this post made me do a quick one.
Thoroughly agree with you Sir, well constructed reply and fair to the point, I like your style

As for Conrad Smith, only thing that changed is about 3000 post count, he is still as ignorant as can be, funny at times though

Hope everyone enjoys the Super Rugby season, will try to post a bit more this time around

It's good to have you back Gena!

Us regular posters have become more immune to Conrad's posts and his relentless bickering. In time it just becomes worthless babble. If any poster don't like his comments, you are all welcome to add him to your ignore list.

The starting XV to face the Lions at the last trial match:

1- Lucas Noguera
2- Agustín Creevy
3- Ramiro Herrera
4- Guido Petti
5- Tomás Lavanini
6- Pablo Matera
7- Javier Ortega Desio
8- Leonardo Senatore
9- Martín Landajo
10- Nicolás Sánchez
11- Santiago Cordero
12- Jerónimo De la Fuente
13- Matías Moroni
14- Emiliano Boffelli
15- Joaquín Tuculet

Nice starting XV and I'm glad to see that we'll get to watch the game live. What about the jerseys? Any news?

Until the WC shop had a few, i couldn't find a Pumas' t-shirt in all Europe 2 months before the world cup either. I could get Tonga's, Uruguay's, Lithuania's, but not Argentina's. They had to ship a few for the WC shop eventually, as all the teams had to be there.
Apparently what happens (CS mentioned this during a WC thread) is that since Nike pulled back from Rugby, it is Nike Argentina (as opposed to Nike International) the one running this.

Interesting that the Argentina team will not be selling jerseys in the UK it seems.

I wouldn't be so sure. The current Pumas jersey is available in some UK webstores. So it's possible

Pumas_jersey_available.jpg

Good try from Boffelli. 7-0

They are wearing a training jersey.

Latest posts