• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentina can beat to Wallabies?

that's right. Good point. Argentina ought to finally know who they are now. They've gotten their scrum back, and as a concern before, at least this is sorted now.

Of course but doesn't mean that Los Pumas can´t or doesn't deserve to win.I think Argentina can win in australia and they also know this. At this moment, Australia is the more concerned at the time to play against argentina.

I've always felt Phelan's very conservative, in both gameplan and selection. I think Argentina could do with getting someone a bit more radical in, to try things. I'm not talking 'Marc Lievermont' try things, but they need to shake it up a bit, they're great, and I love the Pumas, but they've been doing the same thing since before 2007, and the game's moved on.

Of course but doesn't mean that Los Pumas can´t or doesn't deserve to win.I think Argentina can win in australia and they also know this. At this moment, Australia is the more concerned at the time to play against argentina.

for sure. It would be a disaster if they lost in Argentina and then ended up at the end of the table.

I think that a Gonzalo Quesada-Mario Ledesma duo could do wonders. It's early in their coaching careers, so it doesn't need to happen right now, and probably at least one of them will be involved at some point, though not necessarilly with the other.

I think that last game is the proof that Argentina can​ beat the Wallabies.

Latest posts