• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Why are they wasting money sending members over there anyway ? 😡
As far as I can tell neither the Democratic or Labour party are paying for it. Unlikely its the government either.

And it's also nothing new. Plus people from all walks of life go to volunteer to get involved in foreign elections for parties or front they agree with. We just don't talk about it because it's a nothing story.

This is probably some rich doner stumping up the cash the parties facilitating it.

What a ridiculous bit of hypocrisy.

Not only have we had Truss over attending Trump rallies but I watched the orange one admit two days ago that he "regularly talks to Bibi" and that he talked to him a few days ago. It's so obvious that Netanyahu is coordinating with the Trump campaign and Republicans in order to try and help him win.

Tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians get killed under the Democrats watch and then Arab/Muslim Americans in swing states will blame them and either abstain or vote for Trump. It's probably going to work too.

The Democrats were screwed and in a no win situation because not supporting Israel would have been even more costly. It's no coincidence that the war has dragged out this long with things escalating just before the US election. Netanyahu and the Republicans have played a blinder in getting the Democrats to take the blame and pay the price for their war. Muslim/Arab Americans are deluded if they think things are going to get better for Palestine under Trump.

Last edited:
The rule of thumb is "If Trump is accusing someone of something, it's because he's doing it"

He benefitted from genuine interference in the 2016 election from a foreign power (Russia), and he's befitting from genuine interference this year from a foreign power (Israel).

As far as I can tell, there's literally nothing in the story of labour party interference; but there is a tonne in the above 2 examples.

To be honest I think given what happened a year ago. Israel would have taken this course of action regardless.

The Dems handling of the crisis has been poor.

Even if realistically the Dems are dammed if they do and if they don't. They are either upsetting the Jewish or Palestinian groups no matter what they do.

To be honest I think given what happened a year ago. Israel would have taken this course of action regardless.

The Dems handling of the crisis has been poor.

Even if realistically the Dems are dammed if they do and if they don't. They are either upsetting the Jewish or Palestinian groups no matter what they do.

October 7th was a major trigger point but we were told the Gaza operation would be over in a few days.

Everyone can see that the war has been dragged out. He's not interested in diplomacy or hostage release deals. It won't end while Biden is President. Netanyahu will want it to end with Trump in the Whitehouse so that he can let him take the win and he himself is politically secure.