• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

First question - I don't have enough money to live on and I don't think you get it. Millionaire leader - I know what you're going through.

The Sunaks moving to California before the new school term starts should at least give the net migration target a boost

Starmer needed a better answer on the 2k attack.

Hilarious hearing the audience laughing at Sunak saying the number have gone downm

Starmer needed a better answer on the 2k attack.

Hilarious hearing the audience laughing at Sunak saying the number have gone downm

It sounded like he wanted too but the moderator cut him off due to wanting to bring up the tax later
Honestly the amount of times Sunak is being allowed to but in with no stopping.

Starmer is starting to struggle here if he continues with his pre-game plan of focusing on the past and the Conservatives. Really needs to answer at least slightly on what Labour will do.

It sounded like he wanted too but the moderator cut him off due to wanting to bring up the tax later
Honestly the amount of times Sunak is being allowed to but in with no stopping.
Sunak used the attack line 4 or 5 times. He tried to answer the 5th time he needed to respond earlier. All people will hear is 2k tax rises.

Sunak's overtalking is a major issue.

Think Starmer has come back a bit stronger as its gone on. But moderator is allowing Sunak away with murder.

I don't know if the talking over him constantly is a good look though.

Think Starmer has come back a bit stronger as its gone on. But moderator is allowing Sunak away with murder.

I don't know if the talking over him constantly is a good look though.
Agreed, Starmer has started to say what Labour will do and Sunak is starting to look like the one without a plan.

Is the moderator actually going to stop Sunak after that warning?

Latest posts