• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Surely it spilled into Lebanon when Hezbollah started firing into Israel constantly for the last couple of months (>1000 missiles so far) and Lebanon did nothing to stop them?
The border skirmishing has been going on for a while and didn't look like it was going to go anywhere further. Carrying out an assassination in the capitol could have different consequences.

Her words currently being discussed on LBC now with James O'Brien, who suggests it could be argued it's 'ethnic cleansing'

He's admitted it? Bit like Trump the issue is lack of any accusation of wrongdoing.

(Although Trump has had plenty from other sources)
Completely denies knowing about anything Epstein was up to which I find completely impossible to believe given how often he is mentioned in the documents and how many times (over a 100 I believe) he is known to have flown to the private island. He also knew at least 1 victim very well (was even photoed getting a message from her). We have discussed this before and you always seem quick to come to Clinton's defence for some reason.

Completely denies knowing about anything Epstein was up to which I find completely impossible to believe given how often he is mentioned in the documents and how many times (over a 100 I believe) he is known to have flown to the private island. He also knew at least 1 victim very well (was even photoed getting a message from her). We have discussed this before and you always seem quick to come to Clinton's defence for some reason.
I'll admit to that one probably a political divide thing rather than anything else I'm just unlikely to care about defending Trump for example (plus you audio recording publicly available of him bragging about committing sexual assault)

I agree I find the idea he didn't know anything was going on incredibly implausible.

Starmer also getting grilled over Madeleson's links to Epstein staying over etc. Given the guys links and sacking for corruption i think he's best getting rid.

I figured he'd try to leave it as long as he possibly could.

Buying time until a flight gets chartered to Rwanda so that he can hail the scheme as a complete triumph. No doubt there'll be a handful of refugees on board who will be told (or paid) to stay there until after the election is over.

I am thinking before the American GE in November so either September or October.

Brown moment, he's bottled an early election and it will likely cost them more (they are going to lose anyway).

I think most likely thing now is he'll lose the by elections and get creamed in locals they'll be clamours for Conservator leader number 4 since the last GE and they'll call one then. July/August

Latest posts